The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Trailers (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-trailers/)
-   -   Happy As My Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-trailers/happy-my-horses-65947/)

Jethro 09-29-2010 08:38 AM

Happy As My Horses

Having been involved with horses for some years, always having to make do with either borrowing trailers from friends or hiring them, we were fortunate to recently come into some money; this enabled us to start looking at buying a new float of our own.

After our extensive searching, shopping and comparing, I was disillusioned on the quality of the certain imports. While they sounded cheap, I became concerned with the quality and wondered how long would it be before I would have to buy another. With that in mind I started searching what I considered to be of quality Australian Custom made brands that fitted my budget and expectations.

After becoming a bit disgruntled I came across Stephen Jays Floats in Penrith. I found the SJF attitude, customer service and knowledge to be a breath of fresh air in my confused and agrivated state.

Stephen sat with me to addressing all my concerns and made me feel extremely comfortable and confident to proceed with ordering my float through him - he worked with me to understand my needs and budget.

Yesterday my brand new 2 Horse Angle Five Star Series Float arrived and it was everything I had hoped it would be, and more.

The finish was perfect! It toes like a dream and with the adjustable dividers I can put my horse (17 hands) and my daughters pony (12 hands) in together and they fit perfectly never before have the horses travelled so well.

I am so impressed and relieved after all my research that I made the decision to speak with Stephan and have him build my float for us.

Thank you so much Stephan and all your staff at Stephan Jays Floats I know where I am coming back to for my next one.

Jethro.

charlicata 09-29-2010 01:33 PM

Congrats on your new trailer!