The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG for dry skin

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Remi 
#1 ·
Has anyone used MTG for dry skin?

My older horse that has been so thin is slowly looking better. But he has terrible dry skin. It was suggested to me to use MTG.

#3 ·
I am having the same problem except it mostly happens in my horses mane. I have conditioned and made sure to wash all the conditioner out and Equiderma. None of it really works and her mane is missing chunks from where it itches so bad. Any ideas? I am open to all!!!

#4 ·
Everyone I know has used MTG to great success with itch.. Kelty's never had it, but I use it on his coat in bare places, on his mane and tail, and even on a rash on his nose. I've liked it..

Um I guess you could use vaseline or like organic oil of some kind. Like coconut oil or something? It should keep it from drying out, and therefore make it less itchy.
:)
Hope this helps, let us know.

#5 ·
I just put it on my horses dry skin patches yesturday... it said its for dry skin... so im assuming the bottle isnt lying to me! lol
i will check how my horses dry patch is today and let you know, I wanted to try using mtg before buying fancy products for it, lol, so hopefully it works!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.