The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   MuSiC(music) lol (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/music-music-lol-6642/)

xoLivxo 03-05-2008 07:03 PM

MuSiC(music) lol

HEEEEYYY EVERYONE!!! i was wondering what kind of music everyones into....i like bands like

Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Mindless Self indulgence, ect ect bands like that. and its amazing, me and my bff becky always talk about how we r into "emo" bands when we both dress preppy!! lol so how about u?

and and and......EVEN Slipknot, KoRn, and Marilyn Manson...when im a prep! its kinda odd but oh well lol

FGRanch 03-05-2008 07:19 PM

Hey, I listen to all country music, Chris Daughtry, Finger Eleven, My Chemical Romance.

Just of bit of everything I guess.

At the moment I like Finger Eleven best, not sure why but I do!

moonflame994 03-05-2008 07:32 PM

ok ummm theres a lot.... avenged seven fold, TOOL, system of a down, fall out boy, finger eleven, korn, slipknot, seether, HIM, MCR, Myrlin Manson and AFI :P ya i dont exactly dress preppy... i buy all my cloths at hottopic :lol:

Harlee rides horses 03-05-2008 07:44 PM

I listen to every single kind of music. More so country music and Disney Movie songs ha ha.

PoptartShop 03-05-2008 08:29 PM

I like a bit of everything. :)
I have a lot!

Some of my favs include: JoJo, Asia Cruz, Nelly Furtado, The Killers, Fall Out Boy, One Republic, Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Daughtry, Taylor Swift, Timbaland, Keyshia Cole, Alicia Keys, Panic! At the Disco, We The Kings, Danity Kane, Sean Kingston, Britney Spears, Common, & moreeee.
So yeah I like a bit of everything. :)

Rachluvshorses4eva 03-05-2008 09:18 PM

Right now I am OBSESSED with Steve Forde.
*Faints to the floor with the thought of him in my head*

FGRanch 03-05-2008 10:54 PM

Never hear of him ?? Is he from Australia?

JustDressageIt 03-05-2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FehrGroundRanch
Hey, I listen to all country music, Chris Daughtry, Finger Eleven, My Chemical Romance.

Just of bit of everything I guess.

At the moment I like Finger Eleven best, not sure why but I do!

Finger Eleven is awesome! I saw them in concert at the Coke Stage at the Calgary Stampede - definitely a must-see in person.

Rachluvshorses4eva 03-06-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FehrGroundRanch
Never hear of him ?? Is he from Australia?

Yep!
*Sings my head "Summer's Little Angel......" And faints again*

FGRanch 03-06-2008 09:40 AM

I will have to google him and see what comes up! I love Aussie singers!