The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Is Anyone Else a Heartland Fan? (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/anyone-else-heartland-fan-66490/)

VelvetsAB 10-06-2010 07:42 AM

Is Anyone Else a Heartland Fan?

Anyone else read the Heartland books when they were younger and now watch it on tv? What do you think of the show? I know Canada is in its 4th season, not sure about the States....

I am glad Lou is back at the ranch right now. I think the show would have been lacking without her there.

RedTree 10-06-2010 07:48 AM

I loved the heartland books and when it came on telly I wacthed it every week :) loved it sadly it got pulled here :(
only got to see about 1-2 months worth.

VelvetsAB 10-07-2010 03:02 AM

Awww booo! Thats a rotten deal. Too bad you couldnt watch the other episodes online. Thats how I catch up when I have to work night shift :)

dynamite. 10-12-2010 09:13 PM

I never really got into the book but I watch the show. Last year at the royal my friends and I got our picture taken with ty! (forget his real name.. graham something)

GeminiJumper 10-12-2010 09:36 PM

I've read all of the books! I really enjoyed the whole series. I didn't know they made a tv series of it!?!?!

irydehorses4lyfe 10-15-2010 08:40 PM

For those of you who live outside of Canada, there is one reliable person on youtube who uploads the shows a few days after they air...that's how I've been able to watch them. :-) YouTube - HeartlandX1X's Channel

Western 10-15-2010 09:02 PM

Deffinitly a fan. I watch it when I can... It's filmed about an hour from were I live and I had the luck to work with one of the horses used on set!! You know that gelding that they used in the first season.. Pegasus.. He moms horse? Yeah, I got to work with him :D

GuitarChump 10-15-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Western (Post 783718)
Deffinitly a fan. I watch it when I can... It's filmed about an hour from were I live and I had the luck to work with one of the horses used on set!! You know that gelding that they used in the first season.. Pegasus.. He moms horse? Yeah, I got to work with him :D

That's awesome! I love it I watch all of them on youtube. I think they started playing the first season in the USA this month.

aliloveshorses09 10-15-2010 09:07 PM

yes i love it!!!!

Western 10-15-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuitarChump (Post 783723)
That's awesome! I love it I watch all of them on youtube. I think they started playing the first season in the USA this month.

Awsome! hope you like it as much as I do.