~ Blackest or Whitest Horse Competition
There are two classes in this competition:
- The blackest horse
- The whitest horse
- Can only post 2 photo's per class (but they can't be of the same horse)
- Only black or white (grey) horses allowed! No paints, appaloosas or other colors!
- The horse may have other markings, as long as the majority of the horse is black or white, eg. A black horse with white socks/A white horse with black mane, etc.
- The horse in the photo must either be yours OR the photo must have been taken by you.
- The horse can be doing anything (being ridden, in halter, in field, doesn't matter)
Closing date for entries is 20 October!!! Voting begins on 21 October!!!
I'm going to post the photo's up in a new forum where people will then vote for which horse they think is the blackest or the whitest. The winner of each class will be the one with the most votes.
The two winners will get a cute cartoon drawing done of their horse. :smile:
I got a black one! :D
She's a Canadian yearling filly and our newest 'addition'.
I've got ones for whitest & blackest.
The white guy is my neighbors colt & the black mare is my Arab Chico :D
Nice horses! Keep them coming! :grin:
You should say no editing allowed! Sometimes you can go into photo programs and darken/lighten a picture.
would people actually go to that extent to win an online horse colour comp?
Percheron gelding Big John. I love black horses :D.
New rule: You are not allowed to edit the photo in such a way that it will change the color of the horse!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0