The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Great. Neighbour's son is threatening to shoot Mur. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/great-neighbours-son-threatening-shoot-mur-66611/)

wordstoasong 10-07-2010 05:27 PM

Great. Neighbour's son is threatening to shoot Mur.

Ugh.

I really can not stand why all the neighbour kids here, are now big show off bullies. Like, really. They are in High School now, and got nothing better to do that bully my little brother.

Just as soon as he walked in the door, I hear the words "Mike is going to shoot Murray next time." WTH? Why is that kid who use to play nicely with my little brother, now being a big JERK?! And making such threats!

Ugh. I really needed to rant on that. Also, another neighbour's daughter called him a "******* child." What has happened to be nice to thy neighbour? I've already called the parents beofre for wreaking our yard with their four wheelers. Now do I have to call again for more bullying?

(I had Murray out for the day to ride out in the back. Nothing wrong with riding in the country is there?)

mliponoga 10-07-2010 06:27 PM

Wow, I would definitely be calling the police on this kid. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't take the chance if someone put that kind of threat out to one of my animals. I don't care if they're messing around or not.

On subject though, the way kids are being raised today is absolutely ridiculous! I can see why they're ending up this way. I had a guy come pick up a free desk the other day from my house and his 16(?) year old son sat in the car the whole time texting to friends while his dad carried every piece of the desk out himself. If that were my kid you bet your ass he'd be out helping. Not to mention the kid looked like Justin Bieber wearing skinny jeans. Ahhhh...someone needs to knock some sense into today's adolescence.

ponyboy 10-07-2010 06:35 PM

I would call too, if only because it sounds like the kid needs to be taught a lesson.