The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   You know what I hate!? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/you-know-what-i-hate-6677/)

FGRanch 03-06-2008 08:14 PM

You know what I hate!?

Teenage girls that think that they know everything! Darn this just irks me! You can't tell them anything without them snapping and arguing with you, even if you are only trying to help. They think that they know all there is too know and that they have nothing to learn! I feel like saying to them "You know what, you are WRONG! You have a lot to learn, so get your head out of you butt and smarten up you little brat!"

You know what the worst part is? They are never going to change. They'll grow up and have the same attitude! Only once they get out of high school nobody will like them because that attitude is no longer "cool." But I guess that is punishment enough for them!

Sorry about that, but I had to rant! I'm so tried of dealing with snot nosed, know-it-all teenage girls.

Sissimut-icehestar 03-06-2008 08:22 PM

oh, god, i know what you are talking about !
just, when you´re correcting some girls at my school ( and sometimes even the boys) they snap, and are all ,, like, whatever ! like I care :!: " leaving you standing like an idiot !
that´s why im graduating early ! ( well one of the reasons :lol: )

FGRanch 03-06-2008 08:36 PM

Yeah...I couldn't even imagine being in school again! I would probably have to run away, far way!

Vidaloco 03-06-2008 08:41 PM

I agree, I don't know whether to feel sorry for them or just dismiss them from my thoughts.
I feel sorry for them because they have a very rough road ahead if they think they know it all at the tender age of 15-16 or younger. They are going to have a hard time holding a job, raising children of their own or just dealing with life in general.
I never had kids but have family and friends who had to deal with the teen years with their children. I just thank God I never had them since I probably would have been in jail for child abuse most of the time :lol:
I try to ignore them for the most part, realizing that their little brains haven't developed enough to formulate proper thought patterns and they haven't had enough life experience to draw from.
Thats really awful isn't it :shock: :lol:
Sorry if I offend, there are some pretty sharp kids out there. The know it all been there done that better then anyone types are the ones I try to ignore.
Rant Rant Rant I feel better now :lol:

FGRanch 03-06-2008 08:52 PM

I feel better knowing that someone else feels the same way I do!

I have kids, but they will never be like that because I will whip their ***! And I'm not kidding!

I find it hard to just dismiss them though. I'm usually a very gentle natured, easy going person. However, they are about 3 things that just make me lose it, and these types of girls are one of them!

Vidaloco 03-06-2008 09:12 PM

Their moms must have taken some sort of intellegence inhancing drug while they were in the womb. To have that much knowledge about a subject at the age of 14-16 and be able to tell someone with 15-20-30 years of experience that they are wrong :roll: I have great sympathy for all the teachers out there.

Harlee rides horses 03-06-2008 09:35 PM

Uh, are you aiming this at anyone in particular?

FGRanch 03-06-2008 11:26 PM

Nope, not anyone in particular. Just teenage girls that fit into this catagory.

I have sypmpathy for teachers as well, and mothers for that matter. Because you know that if these girls are arguing with everyone else, they are probably agruing with their mothers as well. :x

30D_Danny 03-06-2008 11:38 PM

Girls (and boys) like that make me happy I don't go to school :D

Rachluvshorses4eva 03-06-2008 11:50 PM

I know what you mean. They're horrible. I'm so glad they've left the school. But everyone knows that there is ALWAYS going to be people like that in the world, sadly.... :roll: