The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG!!!!

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  KANSAS_TWISTER 
#1 ·
WE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!! oh man, we've been waiting for this for 4 months (a stupid short sale) and I thought it was never going to happen!! Ill post pics when we move in, closing is in about 1-2 weeks, oh man, it still hasnt hit me yet......

Built in 1935
5 bedrooms
2 baths
2200+ sq. ft.
2 car garage
private well and septic
wood stove
1/3 of an acre (big backyard!) no horsey room though :(

EEEEEK!!! I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO EXPLODE!!

#5 ·
hahhahha thanks guys! ya no room for thunder, but there's a third of an acre and now he's literally like 2 mins away, so I told nick that Thunder's coming for a camp out over night in the back yard sometime lol

yes it's on the outskirts of a very small town. so pretty much surrounded by fields, ect.

#7 ·
First home, congratulations :!: Maybe you could put up a small 10x10 or 12x12 portable panel pen for Thunder for an overnight stay. You could ride to your house and spend the night then ride him back. When hes all grown up that is.

#10 ·
Thanks everyone!! ya i am definitely planning a sleep over hehehe

yes hopefully closing goes smoothly.

if anyone EVER is going to go through a "short sale" (what happens as alternative to someone going into forclosure) beware, it's not really that short....we've been going though the process with this house since the beginning of december! lol

you all are too wonderful thank you for the best wishies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.