The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Clinton Anderson DVD (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/clinton-anderson-dvd-67304/)

JustPaint 10-15-2010 11:11 AM

Clinton Anderson DVD

Hey,

I'm looking for CA's gaining respect and control on the ground series 1, but either can't find it or its super expensive. Would like to know if anyone would let me borrow or point me in the direction of renting the videos? Don't mind paying a small fee if necessary.

I've also placed a listing on craigslist just wanted to expand my search, here on the forum just in case I don't hear anything.

Please send me a PM if you have any suggestions. Thanks

Juniper 10-15-2010 12:42 PM

I got mine pretty cheap, used on e-bay

JustPaint 10-15-2010 01:52 PM

I have been checking ebay and the prices are the same if not more so. I don't like to "fight" with others to place a bid I'd "rather buy it now."

I've seen one that had what I was looking for but the seller seems iffy.

Juniper 10-15-2010 05:23 PM

did you try the library? ours has some CA dvds but the wait is so long.

Juniper 10-17-2010 08:57 PM

there is a bunch of CA stuff for sale on the HGS horse forum

JustPaint 10-18-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juniper (Post 783491)
did you try the library? ours has some CA dvds but the wait is so long.

Oh yea, nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juniper (Post 785362)
there is a bunch of CA stuff for sale on the HGS horse forum

I posted there too, and a member contacted me and I was able to find the video I was looking for. :)

Juniper 10-18-2010 08:34 PM

Yay, Have fun with it. Let me know if you have any questions using it, I did go to a clinic with Shana Terry, CA's apprentice and have been muddling my way through the groundwork and beginning riding dvds.