The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   National Champion & Hall Of Fame ASPC/AMHR Stallions (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/national-champion-hall-fame-aspc-amhr-67451/)

LTDEditionRanch 10-17-2010 04:07 PM

National Champion & Hall Of Fame ASPC/AMHR Stallions

We have two very nice quality stallions available very affordably. Inquire for full details..

Gorgeous Black Bay Miniature Shetland Stallion. Very well broke to drive and a sweet puppy dog personality. Following show record acheived in ONE season as a 2 year old! Just imagine what he can do now! This boy can MOVE!
ASPC/AMHR
Solid Black Bay

2009 ASPC Congress Top ten Foundation Senior Stallion
2009 ASPC Congress Top Ten Foundation country pleasure driving
2009 AMHR Nationals Top Ten Stallion 36"-38"
2009 RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION Country pleasure driving
$1650

Next is Spot a 10 year old ASPC/AMHR stallion that has his Hall of Fame in halter. He is a gorgeous true black and white pinto. Very nice hooky neck, long legs, and a PRETTY head. Would be an asset to any breeding/showing program. Spot was started in the harness when younger. $2250

We are located in Nevada. We have a very affordable hauler.

CheyAut 10-18-2010 06:14 AM

You should put pics here. I am very much in love with your dark bay boy, saw him on Craigslist :)

LTDEditionRanch 10-18-2010 12:43 PM

I will get some posted! I'm hoping to have him sold by the end of the week.. We have had about 20 inquires since his price is so low.

LTDEditionRanch 10-22-2010 07:13 PM

I'll trade you for that cute little bay and white mare you have for sale ;-) lol

CheyAut 10-27-2010 08:41 AM

That is VERY tempting.... hm... but I already have three stallions... really do NOT need anther.... hmm... can ya send me more pics? cheyautranch @ yahoo.com

LTDEditionRanch 10-27-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheyAut (Post 795852)
That is VERY tempting.... hm... but I already have three stallions... really do NOT need anther.... hmm... can ya send me more pics? cheyautranch @ yahoo.com

Hes currently "Sale Pending" her finding a hauler. I was kinda joking, it would not be fair for you as he is being sold at this price to be gelded.