The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Reining (http://www.horseforum.com/reining/)
-   -   Shawn Flarida and Craig Schmersal (http://www.horseforum.com/reining/shawn-flarida-craig-schmersal-67986/)

Equestrianlife1 10-22-2010 11:50 AM

Shawn Flarida and Craig Schmersal

Enjoy the touching and inspiring stories of two U.S. World Equestrian Games Reining Team riders, Shawn Flarida and Craig Schmersal.

VIDEO

Luvs2jump 10-22-2010 03:46 PM

I saw these on Equestian Life's website, I love the stories. Course I love the whole a Rider's story video series! I've seen all of them up to this point.
By your name, I'm assuming you're with Equ's website?

Equestrianlife1 10-22-2010 04:12 PM

Yes I am. Is there any other type of programming you would like to see? I am in charge of our television production.

nrhareiner 10-22-2010 11:55 PM

I watch Shawn show about every weekend for the past 10+ years. He is only a few hours form me and he shows in several of the affiliates that I have horses in. Same with many of the other top NRHA trainers. Love to watch them work a horse in the warm up ring. Really can learn a lot.

kevinshorses 10-23-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equestrianlife1 (Post 790837)
Yes I am. Is there any other type of programming you would like to see? I am in charge of our television production.

How about a series on the different kinds of full-time cowboys in the country. Like a nebraska feedlot cowboy, a Nevada buckaroo, a Utah high country cowboy and an Arizona brush popper. Any Texas cowboy has been well covered so that would be unneccesary.

Luvs2jump 10-23-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinshorses (Post 791469)
How about a series on the different kinds of full-time cowboys in the country. Like a nebraska feedlot cowboy, a Nevada buckaroo, a Utah high country cowboy and an Arizona brush popper. Any Texas cowboy has been well covered so that would be unneccesary.

That's a good idea. I know there's a lot of first time owners over there too so maybe something a breeds like how the Quarter Horse came about, or how the Paint horse and Thoroughbreds came about, etc.