The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   APHA transfer papers (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/apha-transfer-papers-6884/)

SonnyWimps 03-12-2008 10:46 PM

APHA transfer papers

We are filling out the forms now to put Sonny in my name but I had a question on it.

Since I am not a member of APHA I know I'll need to get a membership. It says above either a Regular membership or a Junior membership. What's the difference...other than price and name? :lol:

I'm 17 now so still could get in for the Junior Membership...I think...but I wanted to see what would be best.

Also, I know to send it so where we can track it, but what other special shipping stuff should I get? I definately don't want to loose it.

How long does it usually take to get it shipped back to me and the papers in my name?

Thanks in advance

appylover31803 03-12-2008 11:30 PM

i don't know the difference, but i would think the junior is geared toward kids, whereas the regular is geared towards adults.

You could get delivery confirmation and a tracking number when you send it, and i guess insurance if you want too.

I believe it takes a couple of weeks before my fiance and i got our papers. Possibly a little longer, i'm not sure.

We also photocopied everything just in case it did get lost, we had proof we went it.

SonnyWimps 03-13-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appylover31803
i don't know the difference, but i would think the junior is geared toward kids, whereas the regular is geared towards adults.

You could get delivery confirmation and a tracking number when you send it, and i guess insurance if you want too.

I believe it takes a couple of weeks before my fiance and i got our papers. Possibly a little longer, i'm not sure.

We also photocopied everything just in case it did get lost, we had proof we went it.

ok thanks!!! I know the cutoff for "junior" is 18, so I don't know if I can make it into the Junior. It's about $20 difference between the two which would be really nice haha