The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Korsteel Shimmer Engraved Bit (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/korsteel-shimmer-engraved-bit-69466/)

Sullivan17 10-31-2010 08:43 PM

Korsteel Shimmer Engraved Bit

Im looking to possibly trade this bit for maybe someone to make me a few Tube Tail bags, I would work out details with you:) But it's just sitting around.. MAYBE been used 4 times.. it's super pretty, but not over blingy.. Just enough. I still have the Tags/extra jewels that came with it if they ever fell out or something. I don't have the extra cash to spend out on tail bags, so i figured maybe i might be able to trade this:) Just let me know! :D I think i paid around 45- to 50$ for it.

JP Korsteel Shimmer Engraved Eggbutt Bit - Horse Bits from SmartPak Equine

Snookeys 10-31-2010 09:04 PM

OMG, my stirrup irons have the same pink jewels on the sides :O I wish I needed another bit or had some tail bags. :(

Sullivan17 10-31-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookeys (Post 801222)
OMG, my stirrup irons have the same pink jewels on the sides :O I wish I needed another bit or had some tail bags. :(

lol wanna make a offer? :wink: It's really a pretty bit.. almost too pretty i never wanna use it :D btw love your quote!

SimplyElegant 10-31-2010 11:34 PM

What color crystals are in it? The pink or a different color? Please check out my other thread and let me know if you'd be interested in a trade.

Sullivan17 10-31-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant (Post 801352)
What color crystals are in it? The pink or a different color? Please check out my other thread and let me know if you'd be interested in a trade.

It has pink crystals in it, with really pretty engraving. :)
I looked at your thread but there isn't anything i need :-(
I have alot of tack so Im pretty well stocked up on everything..