The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Training (/horse-training/)
- - Rebel's in boot camp! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/rebels-boot-camp-69573/)
Rebel's in boot camp!
So I moved Rebel down to my trainer's today, which is good and bad. Good, because he was far too sour to work at home and because he can be near an arena, and bad because now I don't have him keeping me company at home....I've never cried when sending a horse off before, but I came close with this boy. Despite the troubles I've had with him, I love that little rat to pieces xD
I don't much care if I get replies to this thread...I just feel the need to write about it, I know a have a few unregistered stalkers out there. But here's what he's out to fix;
- His biting while mounting
- His all-around stickiness (brake included, still not perfected at the lope although he's gotten better)
- Collection/extension. He collects well now but he still isn't extending as he should.
- Flying Changes. He has them when changing direction perfectly but not in a straight line.
Pray for me. It's gonna be a long training session xDD
Are you able to see him or go and watch the training? That would be helpful to you when you get him back.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I take lessons twice a week down there and our trainer is a very close family friend. We just pulled our two fillies from her so Rebel could go take one of the stalls.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.