The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
-   Horse Pictures (/horse-pictures/)
-   -   that darn 3 bar liverpool (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/darn-3-bar-liverpool-69576/)

Oxer 11-02-2010 12:41 AM

that darn 3 bar liverpool

214 Attachment(s)
this is just for fun.
we don't school over water at home... and the funny part about this shot is that right before this happened we made it over a solid coop that i SWORE he was going to refuse. But he didn't, and i was so excited about having made it over the coop, that i proceeded to stop riding entirely. then it happened... the sun glinted off the water at the base of the three bar and i knew we were doomed! haha! it really was good fun though. i got right up and my whole team cheered for my impromptu bath!

RedTree 11-02-2010 12:44 AM

wow thats a heck of a fall, at least your okay haha and didn't get dirty only wet :P

Carleen 11-02-2010 01:32 AM

Wow, look at your horse's legs - he really was NOT going over that.

Glad you're okay!

Chiilaa 11-02-2010 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carleen (Post 802620)
Wow, look at your horse's legs - he really was NOT going over that.

Glad you're okay!

I agree. He looks like 'Uh uh, no way no how, you wanna go over you're goin on your own!'

Good to hear that you got straight up and didn't hurt yourself :)

MIEventer 11-02-2010 08:55 AM

^^HAHAHAHAHA at the comment about his legs ^^^^^

That is a great picture! LOL!! LOVE IT!!!!! I am glad you can laugh about it, good for you :)

JennKzoo 11-02-2010 09:15 AM

That really is a good shot (maybe a "hang on the wall" photo, LOL). Glad your not hurt and your horse looks like a cat thats not going in the water. LOL.

Alwaysbehind 11-02-2010 09:19 AM

So glad you are OK. The photos implies you hit the ground hard.

I have to agree, the photo is pretty cool.

Oxer 11-02-2010 12:57 PM

214 Attachment(s)
i emailed the pic to my mom and she had it blown up, framed, and sent it back to me as a little "present"! thank god for good helmets. i hit the bottom rail of the fence, head first!

Amir 11-02-2010 11:30 PM

Ouch! That would suck.
Glad you're ok though.
Gotta love mum's presents haha. If that happened to me, my mother would try sell my horse! At least yours has a sense of humour about these things.