The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   that darn 3 bar liverpool (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/darn-3-bar-liverpool-69576/)

Oxer 11-02-2010 12:41 AM

that darn 3 bar liverpool

1 Attachment(s)
this is just for fun.
we don't school over water at home... and the funny part about this shot is that right before this happened we made it over a solid coop that i SWORE he was going to refuse. But he didn't, and i was so excited about having made it over the coop, that i proceeded to stop riding entirely. then it happened... the sun glinted off the water at the base of the three bar and i knew we were doomed! haha! it really was good fun though. i got right up and my whole team cheered for my impromptu bath!

RedTree 11-02-2010 12:44 AM

wow thats a heck of a fall, at least your okay haha and didn't get dirty only wet :P

Carleen 11-02-2010 01:32 AM

Wow, look at your horse's legs - he really was NOT going over that.

Glad you're okay!

Chiilaa 11-02-2010 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carleen (Post 802620)
Wow, look at your horse's legs - he really was NOT going over that.

Glad you're okay!

I agree. He looks like 'Uh uh, no way no how, you wanna go over you're goin on your own!'

Good to hear that you got straight up and didn't hurt yourself :)

MIEventer 11-02-2010 08:55 AM

^^HAHAHAHAHA at the comment about his legs ^^^^^

That is a great picture! LOL!! LOVE IT!!!!! I am glad you can laugh about it, good for you :)

JennKzoo 11-02-2010 09:15 AM

That really is a good shot (maybe a "hang on the wall" photo, LOL). Glad your not hurt and your horse looks like a cat thats not going in the water. LOL.

Alwaysbehind 11-02-2010 09:19 AM

So glad you are OK. The photos implies you hit the ground hard.

I have to agree, the photo is pretty cool.

Oxer 11-02-2010 12:57 PM

i emailed the pic to my mom and she had it blown up, framed, and sent it back to me as a little "present"! thank god for good helmets. i hit the bottom rail of the fence, head first!

Amir 11-02-2010 11:30 PM

Ouch! That would suck.
Glad you're ok though.
Gotta love mum's presents haha. If that happened to me, my mother would try sell my horse! At least yours has a sense of humour about these things.