The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Walking Dead? (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/walking-dead-69593/)

jinxremoving 11-02-2010 09:45 AM

Walking Dead?

Anyone watch the premier of Walking Dead?

The Walking Dead - AMC Series - Official Site - AMC

It had the best premier of all TV shows for 2010 and I can see why. What a wicked show about zombies! Very rarely I find anything on TV worth watching, but I was totally blown away by the drama / suspense in Walking Dead... definitely recommend checking it out!

Mike_Admin 11-02-2010 09:57 AM

Ooh, a series about zombies?! Ever since the movie 28 Days Later I've loved zombie movies! Finally, something I want to add to the Tivo! :-P If everything goes according to plan, it should record the first episode for me when it replays at 2:00 am on Sunday Morning. I can't wait to check it out!

Mike_Admin 11-18-2011 12:41 PM

I figured I would bring this thread back to life (or is it make it undead, given the subject) and say that I love The Walking Dead! Does anyone else here watch it?

TouchedByAnAngel 11-19-2011 10:53 PM

Count me in as one who loves The Walking Dead! Been watching it since the premiere and been enjoying it every episode :)

Lis 11-20-2011 04:43 PM

I love it! And I'm very upset that I've missed half the second series because I came back to the yard I work at where I have no TV channels at all.

jinxremoving 11-20-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lis (Post 1239285)
I love it! And I'm very upset that I've missed half the second series because I came back to the yard I work at where I have no TV channels at all.

Download the episodes? :)

Lis 11-21-2011 06:30 AM

My netbook has a fit everytime I try to do something like that such as download Season 4 of Trueblood and I am not technologically savvy enough to work out how to do it properly.

ridingismylife2 12-11-2011 04:50 PM

Love The Walking Dead! I watched all the episodes in 2 days. haha...
Eagerly waiting for it to start again.

jinxremoving 12-12-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ridingismylife2 (Post 1262165)
Love The Walking Dead! I watched all the episodes in 2 days. haha...
Eagerly waiting for it to start again.

I know! I'm so angry they delayed the last two episodes until the new year. What a stupid thing to do. :(

Mike_Admin 12-12-2011 08:51 AM

I thought the season 2 mid season finale was incredible. I asked my wife, who swore she would never watch the show with me because she hates zombies and gore, to do me a favor and give that episode a chance, and now she wants to go back and watch season 2 from the beginning. She opted for season 2 since I told her I thought it was more character driven and less gory than season 1, but I'm hoping she'll want to watch season 1 after she finishes season 2.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinxremoving
I know! I'm so angry they delayed the last two episodes until the new year. What a stupid thing to do. :(

Are there only 2 episodes scheduled for after the new year? That's so disappointing! When I heard the most recent episode was the "mid season finale", I assumed that meant there were 6 or 7 more episodes on the way. :-(

I heard that from here on out, the show is run by a different guy since the guy who ran it until now was given the boot, so I hope it stays as good. I really hope season 2 had good ratings so that they will make a season 3!