The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   Good vs. Bad (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/good-vs-bad-69740/)

Beau Baby 11-03-2010 10:33 PM

Good vs. Bad

I had a jumping lesson last thursday on my green warmblood mare Didn't have a ride out the day before so hadn't ridden her Wednesday, though I did on Tuesday. It was very foggy and she was super frisky. Bucked and jumped like crazy after almost every fence. So I thought I'd put up the videos. Good stuff vs. bad stuff.

We'll start with the bad.

and then the good!

Oh and the person in the second video on the little pony mare is my mom. Riding again after 25 years.

rosebud4030 11-04-2010 06:25 PM

You have a great seat for staying in the saddle during all of that!

Beau Baby 11-04-2010 08:30 PM

Thnx Rosebud. I've been riding for around 10 years and I pride myself on my seat.

kaity8 11-05-2010 02:09 PM

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo funny!:lol::D:-P:-):wink::-o:mrgreen:8-):smile::clap::razz::rofl:

dressagebelle 11-08-2010 04:27 PM

Hahaha I think she's telling you that the fences aren't high enough ;). She's very cute, and she definitely puts her whole heart into it. Love those on hind leg out behind her while in the air over the fence ones. At least she did listen and stop when you got after her. You do have quite the good seat.

Beau Baby 11-08-2010 10:01 PM

Thank you dressagebelle. I've worked extremely hard, like summers of bareback work and lunging to get the seat I have now, not to mention the bucking horses. lol. We have been jumping higher that was just a wierd day, every horse in every lesson was wired and crazy, my instructor was dumped by one of hers and her working student was dumped by another of hers. It was the first snow fall and the first cold snap. Every horse was kinda wierd.