The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   piercings (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/piercings-69884/)

bigbull 11-05-2010 07:58 PM

piercings

does any one have piercing if so where and why did ya get it done

ill start

prince albert - just been after it for ages and just had the money to get it done

bridge - i just fanced it done

lip - its looks good lol

GreyRay 11-05-2010 08:00 PM

No piercings here. I had earrings once and they pissed me off.
Posted via Mobile Device

tempest 11-05-2010 08:01 PM

Just single piercings on my ears. I'm hoping to get a few more in my ears, but I'm not going to plan on it anytime soon.

BarrelracingArabian 11-05-2010 08:03 PM

i have 2 on each ear and one on my lip i got my lip because ive always wanted it done and i like how it looks :]

Walkamile 11-05-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyRay (Post 806732)
No piercings here. I had earrings once and they pissed me off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not quite sure why, but this just cracked me up!

xXEquestrianBalletXx 01-07-2011 08:52 AM

I have three holes, &&my cartilage. I want to get my nose, lip, and possible tongue pierced as well. I want to get my lip first. How can I convince my parents to let me so that I don't have to wait two more years (18) to get it done?
The thing is, as a family, we are devout christians. So my parents find a lip piercing unacceptable. I, however, don't. Obvioulsy, right? lol. So I just don' know what to do. I couldn't get myfirst hole till I was 12 then I got my second when I was 14. I never really though into it more until recently, and I pierced my third hole myself, as well as my cartilage (cartilage was a BAD idea.) other wise I would never have been allowed. So as you could imagine, they aren't too keen on me getting my lip pierced. I don't even want to tell them, that's how disapointed they'll be in me, just for considering it! Any tips? anywhere I can get it done before 18? Sorry I types so much!!

Jacksmama 01-07-2011 09:08 AM

Now I have 5 holes in each ear and my belly button. When I was a teen I had my eyebrow, labray(sp?), and nips as well. The eyebrow got stretched out because of the way I sleep and the labray killed my gums,lol, should've gotten a fish hook back. I took the nips out after a few years because I'd like to be able to breast feed when I have children someday. Plus, it was murder every time I walked into the cold section at the grocery store,lol.

HopalongCassidy 01-07-2011 01:28 PM

I have both my ears peirced an that will be it.

HEHE Jacksmama. The cold section in the grocery store.

And xXEquastrianBalletXx I've got two more years to wait to get a tattoo. Thats hard to wait for. I've been wanting to get one and it kills to wait but in your case just wait until your old enough get it done and if your parents done excepted it well i don't know then. If they can't excepted you for who you are then IDK. But when your 18 your free of parents care unless you still live under there roof. My parents are understanding for now. (Haven't told them yet i want a tattoo.)

ella 01-07-2011 04:24 PM

just my ears and belly button

Crystal09 01-07-2011 05:26 PM

Two in both my ear lobes, my belly button and my right tragus... I love my tragus piercing =)
I'm considering getting the bottom of my belly button done too.