The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Offering custom ornaments again!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/offering-custom-ornaments-again-69961/)

Equusketch 11-06-2010 06:15 PM

Offering custom ornaments again!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Howdy ya'll. I know I have been a bit MIA lately, but I just wanted to announce that I am still offering custom mini painting ornaments this year for affordable Christmas gifts. Each ornament is $15 plus $5 shipping (shipping may vary slightly for bulk orders).

Here are a few samples of ornaments I did last year.

Mingiz 11-10-2010 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equusketch (Post 807469)
Howdy ya'll. I know I have been a bit MIA lately, but I just wanted to announce that I am still offering custom mini painting ornaments this year for affordable Christmas gifts. Each ornament is $15 plus $5 shipping (shipping may vary slightly for bulk orders).

Here are a few samples of ornaments I did last year.

I would be very interested in getting some for my horse pals for Christmas. Do you do them from photos or just what ever? THX

Zimpatico 11-10-2010 08:30 AM

Ooh, ooh, I want one! Maybe more for christmas presents! Just send a pic?

Equusketch 11-10-2010 03:26 PM

Awesome. Yes, I work from photographs. Because the canvases are so small, I would recommend a head shot vs. full body, but I can do a full body shot if desired. I offer 2 basic Chirstmas backgrounds (red with wreath border and baby blue with snowflakes). I'll have to find samples of both from last year when I am on my computer tonight. I can also do custom color backgrounds and very basic scenery. Ya'll can either post the pictures here or e-mail them to me at Stompercat5@aol.com. I think e-mail is best so I we can keep in touch about payment and shipping details. I've gotten a lot of requests so far, so the sooner you can get the pictures to me the better. I don't usually require payment until I have finished the paintings, but you can pay me pretty much at any time. The sooner I get paid, the sooner the items get shipped out in time for Christmas. I do give priority to prepaid items. I do have a pay pal account for quick payment, but I also take checks/money orders. feel free to e-mail me for further details.

Equusketch 11-21-2010 11:56 PM

Hey, I don't want to be a pest, but I was just curious if any of ya'll are still interested in ornaments. If so, I will need the pictures soon in order to get them done and shipped out by Christmas. Times ticking away. You can e-mail me at Stompercat5@aol.com.

Sammy1615 11-22-2010 01:07 AM

WOW! your amazing at that!

GeminiJumper 11-22-2010 11:02 AM

What are the sizes? They look great!

Equusketch 11-22-2010 03:22 PM

They are 3 x 3 inches or 2.5 x 3.5 inches depending on if I want to paint from a rectangle or square. I attach hooks to them so they can hang from a tree. I can also include a mini easel to display the painting on if you'd prefer that over an ornament for $5 extra.

PintoTess 11-27-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equusketch (Post 824703)
. I attach hooks to them so they can hang from a tree..

oh!!!! i thought they were earings! lol im so dumb :D:wink:

Mickey4793 11-27-2010 09:40 AM

Those are adorable! If only I had the money!