The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Art Requests (http://www.horseforum.com/art-requests/)
-   -   Can Somebody Draw my Friend's Horse? (http://www.horseforum.com/art-requests/can-somebody-draw-my-friends-horse-70017/)

haleylvsshammy 11-07-2010 01:29 PM

Can Somebody Draw my Friend's Horse?

1 Attachment(s)
Hi! I want a drawing of my friend's horse for a birthday surprise for her!
I don't really have many limits on how it should be drawn.
You can sketch it, paint it, whatever! Color or no color it doesn't really make a difference. I DON'T want it to be computer made (I prefer hand drawn, I just love how it looks that way). I want it to look realistic as well. You can change the background, I'd prefer not to have all of the other people in the background. Maybe change it to grass and take out the jumps? Anything really, I'm flexible.
I'd prefer it to be free, but I'll spend up to $20. I don't want to spend the money until I can at least see the picture, or see other examples of your work.
Thank you sooo much!!!!
Oh, it probably helps if I post the picture :lol:
Attachment 45612

JessXxX 11-23-2010 04:51 PM

I've done it just charging the camera umm I'm not sure whether you'll like it or not lol I'm not too great at drawing but I tried my best :)

Katie4469 11-23-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haleylvsshammy (Post 808053)
Hi! I want a drawing of my friend's horse for a birthday surprise for her!
I don't really have many limits on how it should be drawn.
You can sketch it, paint it, whatever! Color or no color it doesn't really make a difference. I DON'T want it to be computer made (I prefer hand drawn, I just love how it looks that way). I want it to look realistic as well. You can change the background, I'd prefer not to have all of the other people in the background. Maybe change it to grass and take out the jumps? Anything really, I'm flexible.
I'd prefer it to be free, but I'll spend up to $20. I don't want to spend the money until I can at least see the picture, or see other examples of your work.
Thank you sooo much!!!!
Oh, it probably helps if I post the picture :lol:
Attachment 45612

I could do it for $20 if you wanted. :)

Here is some of my sample work... It's digital (computer) work, but I can do traditional work just as good as well, I just don't have any examples on this laptop

.http://i56.tinypic.com/nn4aic.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/20szvnp.jpg

haleylvsshammy 11-24-2010 12:10 AM

You work seems to be very beautiful Katie! Is it possible for me to see a hand drawn pic please?
Thanks!

haleylvsshammy 11-25-2010 07:22 PM

I'm just gonna bump this up... :D

haleylvsshammy 12-01-2010 11:57 PM

So many talented artists on here... one has to be able to draw this! BUMPing again!

Creampuff 12-02-2010 01:06 AM

If I had a scanner to show you my recent artwork I'd be happy to do this piece for you. Unfortunately, after I lost the cords to my scanner and finished high school, I lost access to a scanner and the family camera is of poor quality. :(

If you look around DeviantART (I suggest checking out cerona.deviantart.com ), I'm sure you'll find a great artist to suit your needs. :) Many are multi-medium artists (traditional and digital all the while).

haleylvsshammy 12-07-2010 12:16 AM

^Bummer. Thanks for the idea, though!

Katie4469 12-07-2010 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haleylvsshammy (Post 826804)
You work seems to be very beautiful Katie! Is it possible for me to see a hand drawn pic please?
Thanks!

Hey sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I'd love to draw a pic for you, but I seriously have no time anymore! I just got a new horse last Saturday!
Sorry!
How about, I draw it for free- but It will have to be at a later date?.. kind of defeats the purpose of a birthday surprise... but, yeah... lol.

Sterling Acres 12-07-2010 09:54 PM

I just sent you a PM.