The Horse Forum banner

He's getting huge!!!

1K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  riccil0ve 
#1 ·
Just got some new pix of the Rafe monster tonight and decided to put him beside Dobe to see how much has changed. I sticked him at 15.1 about 3 days ago and he is still growing like a fertilized weed :shock:.

This is a couple pictures from February when he was about 6 months old.

And these pictures were taken today. He is 16 months old.
They aren't real good quality because it was getting pretty close to dark.

See less See more
#6 ·
But, Kevin.......he's my baby. I'm gonna let him grow up and spoil his butt off :roll::lol:. Kidding!! I wish I could help you out but I don't think that I can bear to part with him. I do have a weanling that is half perch though. I will probably be looking to sell here in a couple or 3 years. :wink:

#19 · (Edited)
But, Kevin.......he's my baby. I'm gonna let him grow up and spoil his butt off :roll::lol:. Kidding!! I wish I could help you out but I don't think that I can bear to part with him. I do have a weanling that is half perch though. I will probably be looking to sell here in a couple or 3 years. :wink:
Ahhhh! Everyone here is a witness, she said Taz would probably be for sale! :)

I get first dibs! Please let me know first when that gorgeous little man is large and strapping and ready for an adoring new home. :D

#7 ·
If my new travelling horse trainer business takes off I'll be willing to pay top dollar!

#9 ·
LOL, thanks guys.

Kevin, even if that whole thing works out, I would demand quite a few pretty pennies for him, he's too big a sweetie for me not to see what he'll end up like under saddle. Though I bet he'll be about your size 16hh+ (maybe upwards of 17 :shock:).

#13 ·
I love the progress of the pictures.

1. Dobe is all proud. "Look at this lil baby...tryin to be bigger than ME!"
2. Oh crap...hes gaining on me
3. Shut yer face, kid.
4. I mean it! You may be bigger but ill whoop ya!
5. Lets be friends. We will make an alliance and take over the whole herd.
6. Oh to hell with it. Big John is bigger than BOTH of us!

He just looks like a Maxi-Horse instead of a Mini-Horse. He kept all the charactaristics of a well built QH...just wayyyy bigger!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.