The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   Overly Hyper Pony Time! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/overly-hyper-pony-time-70993/)

Kawairashii Ichigo 11-18-2010 06:34 PM

Overly Hyper Pony Time!

My hyper active boy. xD <3

MacabreMikolaj 11-18-2010 07:01 PM

Is he pacing a barbed wire fence? :-|

He's cute!

churumbeque 11-18-2010 07:14 PM

That fence does look like an accident waiting to happen. :(
But I would be proud to have him

Kawairashii Ichigo 11-18-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacabreMikolaj (Post 821004)
Is he pacing a barbed wire fence? :-|

He's cute!

Oh no! xD It's the electrical rope (two strands actually~ I don't favor barbed wire in the least, I knew a guy who used it and I can't count the injuries. Dx), but the quality on my phone's really low so it doesn't show a heck of a whole lot. >.> Though Thanks~! :D <3

churumbeque 11-18-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawairashii Ichigo (Post 821025)
Oh no! xD It's the electrical rope (two strands actually~ I don't favor barbed wire in the least, I knew a guy who used it and I can't count the injuries. Dx), but the quality on my phone's really low so it doesn't show a heck of a whole lot. >.> Though Thanks~! :D <3

Well turn it on so he stays away from it. He didn't look like he respected it at all.

Kawairashii Ichigo 11-18-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by churumbeque (Post 821024)
That fence does look like an accident waiting to happen. :(
But I would be proud to have him

Yah I wanted to turn the power on but I guess it wasn't hooked up right or something or other. xP I never really bothered to ask much about it, he only really paces once I leave, and if I leave for long periods of time I keep him in a not so es-capable paddock. Other than that I sit on the hill with him to work on my artwork and there's no fuss~ It's namely if I have to go in for some more paint brushes or more cloth (That paddock was the only one with grass, so I opted for it more than not. xD).
Thank you~ I am so proud him~ >w< <3