The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   NEW breastplate,standing martingale,and bridle + used tack! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/new-breastplate-standing-martingale-bridle-used-71078/)

Piaffe 11-19-2010 08:16 PM

NEW breastplate,standing martingale,and bridle + used tack!

10 Attachment(s)
Sale or trade (I accept paypal only!) open to trades for.....

Web reins
Rubber reins
BROWN horse sz. browband (pretty one:D) (prefer passier)
Pretty Arabian cable halter
or ?

Brand-new w/o tags very soft and supple breastplate,braided and very pretty, I bought it and then decided to go with black tack...so the tags were taken off and it was hung in the tack room:wink: it is this one here ( Gatsby Braided Raised Breastplate Martingales and Breastcollars Tack English HorseLoverZ.com ) It is brown and horse size. I would like $40 obo

Brand-new with tags Gatsby running martingale, this one ( Gatsby Raised Standing Martingale Martingales and Breastcollars Tack English HorseLoverZ.com ) it is brown and horse sized. Hung in tack room,still has tags,very soft and supple...asking $30 obo

Brand-new w/o tags Silver Fox snaffle bridle,pretty plain,comes with matching 5/8" laced reins, it is brand-new never used,hung in tack room. I had taken the tags off. It is either full or horse sz...can't remember for sure and can't find the mark. It is very soft and supple. Asking $25

Brand-new black flat leather reins,don't have tags,but are still tied with the ribbon $8
------------------------------------
Used Professional's Choice SMB II boots,sz. large lime green,great shape,velcro still sticky,one of the velcro wraps on one boot has a tear in it,they are still very usable. $35

Used Professional's Choice SMB II boots,sz. large,navy blue,good shape,velcro still sticky. $30

Hamilton halter,burgundy,believe it is arab or cob sized,but not positive,nice halter,but does have some wear.Looks like there is a little rust on some of the hardware. $5

Piaffe 11-19-2010 08:17 PM

5 Attachment(s)
more pictures........

Horseychick94 02-03-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piaffe (Post 822211)
more pictures........

you still have the breastplate?

Piaffe 02-03-2011 09:30 PM

Gidget bought it...but I think it was too big for her cob sized horse....I think she is selling it! You could PM her.....

Horseychick94 02-04-2011 11:38 AM

HAHA OMG! I already did!