The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   western spurs $15 w/ shipping (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/western-spurs-%2415-w-shipping-71163/)

Gidget 11-21-2010 01:02 AM

western spurs $15 w/ shipping

I have a pair of nice ladies western spurs for sale.Comes with leathers. Leathers are not new.I got them used.They work very well and the color is brown.
I decided to sell these since I will no longer be using them on my horse as she responds to a crop better.

Will get pictures if anyone is interested.

Icyred 11-21-2010 01:33 AM

I would be potentially interested, I asked for spurs for my b-day (which is thanksgiving). If I don't get them I might be interested in yours. What kind are they? Like a roper rowel or...?

Gidget 11-21-2010 01:40 AM

Hey! I'm a thanksgiving baby too! mine is on tuesday though.Happy birthday!

these ones...too be honest I am not sure..they look like this though
Weaver Leather, LLCLadies' Roping Spurs with Plain Band

Icyred 11-21-2010 01:51 AM

Awesome! Yeah..though it kinda sucks for me just for the fact that I'm 21 this year so...no friends around to really go out with lol. But that's okay, champagne with the family!!! Haha. Happy birthday to you too!

Sadly not what I'd be looking for :( I'm hoping to get a pair like these: '

Engraved Roper Spurs: Saddles Tack Horse Supplies - ChickSaddlery.com

Idk why but I'm very partial to the roper spurs haha, yours are very close though. Hope they find a good home!

Gidget 11-21-2010 01:53 AM

i almost got a pair like that! haha.
Good luck on your search.
I'm turning 22 this year =P And I don't hangout with friends on my birthday usually because well...everyone is usually busy!

WickedNag 11-21-2010 08:29 AM

My daughter really needs another pair as it is a pain to switch them between her boots all the time. Can I please get a picture or can you post one.
Thanks
Wicked

Gidget 11-21-2010 01:00 PM

i will get a picture today for you :)