Two White Hind Boots $5
Purple Polo Wraps $5
Half Chaps- very used but still in great condtion ariats-large $10
Tall Boots size 10 regular calf $ 30
66-70 inch purple sheet $15
Beaded Arabian Halter $20
Fleece Girth $15
17 " older Stubben saddle with stirrups and girth $125
I have some of the pictures under for sale items under my profile. I currently don't have a camera so I wont be able to get pictures for awhile

See less See more
#9 ·
I am not sure what size the spurs are I don't even know how to check as for the pink polos ( and I have some others as well) there are four of them. I am also offering my pink and black woof boots for sale as well they are mediums. I well try to get pictures asap I havent had a camera. I have pictures from another site as to what the pink polos look like and the woof boots as well they well be in my for sale items on my user page

#12 ·
I use to use the polos on my 14.2 arabian ill have to measure them. i also have two black polos that would fit your horse perfectly cuz there not as wide and there shorter. ill get back to you on all this by tomorrow
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh I'll probably buy, just save them so I can get paid for working. :)

#23 ·
I am still VERY interested, I will get back to you in a couple days. Would the price change when shipped to 46788? My horse is as well a National Show Horse (shown arabian in halter) do you beleive it will fit? He has a arabian face, just little bigger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.