The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello from Massachusetts! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-massachusetts-7221/)

Cassilynne 03-24-2008 12:20 PM

Hello from Massachusetts!

Hi everyone,

My name is Cassilynne. I am fourteen years old and although I do not own a horse at this time, in the future I do hope to! I first started having intrest in horses when I was a young girl, I always have had a dream of someday owning my own ( don't all youngins'? ). I have been riding here and there since I was about 7-8 years old. My Aunt owns and trains horses, I believe she has also given lessons in her past. She moved to Florida about two years ago so I am unable to recieve lessons from her :(

I have really gotten into horses in the past two years or so and I have taken lessons for about a year. Due to personal reasons, I have been taking a break but I do hope to start back up in the future. I do hope someday to build up my knowledge of horses and riding to potentially own my own horse, and this is partly my reason of comming here! Other than wanting someone to talk horse with, haha! :lol:

I look forward to meeting all of youse!

appylover31803 03-24-2008 12:27 PM

hi Cassilynne :) Welcome to the HF!

buckaroo2010 03-24-2008 09:24 PM

Welcome! :)

Rachluvshorses4eva 03-24-2008 10:11 PM

Hey! Welcome to the Horse Forum! Enjoy reading and posting!

PoptartShop 03-25-2008 01:42 AM

Hey welcome to the Horse Forum; that's really cool about your aunt! :) I'm sure you'll have horses someday; just keep going towards your goal! :D
Have fun posting.

Cassilynne 03-25-2008 10:38 AM

Thank you everybody for your warm welcome!

Poptartshop - Thanks! I am very determined to have a horse of my own someday :) I am just trying to learn as much as I can right now to make sure I know what I am getting into and what I should do and how to do it properly :) The decision of getitng a horse, I know that it will never be regreted.