POP QUIZ!...no this one is fun!
So in animal science we have a final comin up and I need to study from previous tests so I'm posting about 5 questions and you answer after about 10 people play I will tell you the answer and give you another 5 questions. You do not win anything it's just for fun. So lets get started shall we?
1. True or False....Animals of the same breed have similar, distinctive charactteristics and come from diverse ancestries
2. Name one component of a preventive herd health program.
3. Name 4 of the 5 areas of animal science:
4. Name the person responsible for inventing the taxonomy system...
5. (everyone should get this) Name a feral horse of North America...
....no one wants to try?
4. Lineaus or something like that
4. Carolus Linneaus
2. Vaccination program
3. Zoo, biologist, veterinarian, livestock raising, falconry ??
Posted via Mobile Device
Biotechnology, physiology, molecular biology ,biochemistry and statistics
This is probably the answer you want for 3.
Posted via Mobile Device
mbender you are very close!
You are some-what close on #3
So you guys were fairly close here are the answers:
1. False...Animals of same breed have similar, distinctive characteristics, and come from COMMON ancestries (Don't worry I got it wrong too^^)
2. Sanitation (anything along that line
3. Animal welfare, animal reproduction, animal health, animal nutrition (4)
4. (I was suprised people go this) it is Carolus Linneaus
5. and of course, the mustang;)
1. Name the segment of animal industry that would include hog farmers, horse breeders, beekeepers, dairymen and cattle rancers.......
2. True or False...Embryo transfer allows for optimizing of sire's genetics
3. Any product harvested from animal other than mean referred to as.....
4. U.S. concumers became ULTRA concerned about food quality in...1970 or 1980?
5. Name the vitamin taht is obtained only through consuming meat/animal products and has recently been linked to brain development and function.......
BONUS!: List 3 of leading states for cash recepts from livestock sold:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.