The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Games (http://www.horseforum.com/games/)
-   -   What legend is your horse? (http://www.horseforum.com/games/what-legend-your-horse-72581/)

mumiinek 12-07-2010 12:21 PM

What legend is your horse?

I thought this was interesting. Take this quiz to find out what legend your horse is :-)

MyLegendaryHorse.com

My result:

Lord Byron

Maximus is Lord Byron, the legendary romantic poet.
Maximus is a sensory creature, a bundle of emotion, like the curious poet and adventurer. Dramatics may be part of the package, but so are charm, bravery, and wit.

What's yours?

charlicata 12-07-2010 12:31 PM

Hmmmm...very interesting. These descriptions actually fit my guys to a T.

Rookie is Napoleon Bonaparte, the legendary ruler of France.

Rookie is proud and daring, just like the Emperor and military legend who set out to conquer Europe. Sometimes, his brashness needs taming, but he’s an impressive steed who covers a lot of ground.

Rosie is Florence Nightingale, the legendary war nurse.

Rosie is caring and kind, despite an objective calm, just like the late 19th century nurse and teacher. She is unprovoked by the frenzy of other horses or handlers, but prefers peace and quiet. She is likely to be very intelligent

equiniphile 12-07-2010 12:32 PM

Arthur: Lord Byron
Molly: Jane Austen, legendary romantic writer
Lulu: Joan of Arc, legendary heroine of France
Excel: Napoleon Bonaparte, legendary ruler of France
Lenox: Jane Austen, legendary romantic writer

Don't feel like doing Latte and Frappe right now :P

BarrelracingArabian 12-07-2010 12:35 PM

outlaw is wyatt earp
outlaw is a rebel and sometimes even a troublemaker, like the Wild West marshal and saloon keeper. This guy has his own ideas. Get used to it and you’ll find a loyal companion

Corbelle 12-07-2010 12:54 PM

lol, Zingal is George Washington..
I guess we´ll be up to something biiiig in the years to come then...
:D

GreyRay 12-07-2010 03:37 PM

cool! I need a computer!
Posted via Mobile Device

TheRoughrider21 12-07-2010 05:13 PM

Lakota is Lord Byron, the legendary romantic poet.
Lakota is a sensory creature, a bundle of emotion, like the curious poet and adventurer. Dramatics may be part of the package, but so are charm, bravery, and wit.

It fits him to a T. He's always the emotional one and if I come to the stable mad or sad, he feeds off my energy in a huge, drastic way and he will act up. He is intelligent though.

Vidaloco 12-07-2010 05:23 PM

Madame de Pompadour

Vida is Madame de Pompadour, the legendary style icon and French socialite.
Vida is a complicated coquette, like the 18th century Marquise who popularized the pompadour hairstyle. She is reserved and almost dainty at times. She’s happiest when you groom her thoroughly and give her an opportunity to please you.

SparksFly 12-07-2010 05:25 PM

Tango is Napoleon Bonaparte, the legendary ruler of France.

Tango is proud and daring, just like the Emperor and military legend who set out to conquer Europe. Sometimes, his brashness needs taming, but he’s an impressive steed who covers a lot of ground.

Corn is Lord Byron, the legendary romantic poet.

Corn is a sensory creature, a bundle of emotion, like the curious poet and adventurer. Dramatics may be part of the package, but so are charm, bravery, and wit.

tempest 12-07-2010 05:27 PM

Razz is Florence Nightingale.