|MIEventer ||12-10-2010 09:43 PM |
Which HF Member Has Touched You?
I got this idea from another forum, and I really enjoyed reading the thread and thought it would be fun to share it here :D
So when you see a username on HF, or think of a particular user - what do you think when you read their name, or see their name on the forum? Who here has touched you? (Remember, this is only about positivity - no negativity)
- Spyder: When I see her name - I first think of Dressage. A Woman who has climbed through the levels throughout her life, riding and competing and training. Now a Coach and a Judge as well. When I have riding issues and riding questions, she's the first I turn to. I love her posts and her suggestions - she makes you think. She isnt one to throw out the answer, because she wants you to learn from her words, instead of getting the quick and easy solution. This is a Woman with a world of knowledge, and someone I greatly respect.
- Kitten_Val: Someone who loves to ride and loves to learn. Someone who isn't scared to ask questions, and someone who is open to recieving help and answers. I thoroughly enjoy watching her grow as an English Rider.
- Kevinshorses: This is someone who is not scared to speak his mind. He'll tell you strait up what he thinks, and I love him for it. He cracks me up with the stuff he comes up with. Very knowledgeable and an "Old style" cowboy.
- Strange: Eventer Extrardiaire! Someone who eagerly wants to learn, grow and become a force in the Eventing world. I "Go Getter" and someone who isn't scared to take chances.
- Unicorn: A knowledgeable horsewoman. Someone who always puts the horse first, and the person last. I love that :D
- Farmpony: An amazing Mod. Someone I always turn to. Farmpony has a great sense of humor as well - and of course, we cannot forget - she's a Carrot Theif, and proud of it.
- VelvetsAB: Fellow Fox Hunter :D A great rider and very diplomatic. I enjoy reading her posts.
- EventerDrew: A fellow Eventer, and someone I am honored to know. A great rider and I can definately see her climbing the levels well :D Very kind.
- Wallaby: A fellow HF member, who absolutely loves her horse. I love that about her.
- Anabel: Another fantabulous Dressage Rider. Someone with a lot of knowledge about the fundamentals of riding. Very serious, doesn't mess around - she takes her sport and her passions seriously.
- HoofPrintsInTheSand: A great friend! Someone who truely loves her horse and stands by her horse regardless. A rider who truely loves her sport of Eventing, and is eager to learn and to grow.
- MyBoyPuck: Very helpful, and is quick to be there to aid you in any way she can.
- Allison Finch: Another exceptional rider, with alot of knowledge and talent. Someone who will help in any way that she can.
- HalfPass: A very knowledgeable TB lady, if you take the opportunity out to listen to her. Someone who absolutely loves her horse and will do anything for her. A great rider, who will go far :D
- Kayty: Another person whom I thoroughly enjoy reading her threads. Very knowledgeable with dressage and the fundamentals of riding. Someone's posts, that I take seriously. Very helpful and informative.
- Luvs2Ride: Very knowledgeable about Equine Nutrition, and someone who is a great person to turn to about Saddle Fit and Saddle issues.
- Upnover: Upnover, someone very knowledgeable about the sport of Hunter/Jumpers. A person whom I respect and enjoy learning from her posts. Very helpful as well and is there to help anyone who wants to learn about the sport she loves.
- Stormyblues: A young rider who is eager to learn and grow as a horse person, and an eventer. Someone who also shares the same passion of Eventing as I. :D
|mistygirl ||12-10-2010 09:51 PM |
Mysonador: when I first joined we met on here and became friends she is homeschool and the same time i was too but now i'm not. we always would talk. she is very kind and a loving person
|mistygirl ||12-10-2010 09:53 PM |
skyeangle I have just recently met her and she is very nice and encoraging.
MIEventer: Havn't really met you yet but sounds like a great person and whats to hear encoraging and nice words about each other. I love it.
All my friends but me and Cowgirl101 really hit off along with PintoTess. Skyrider is my bestfriend in this life
|barrelracer892 ||12-10-2010 10:03 PM |
Wonderful idea, MIE!
AlexS is a wonderful role model. She loves everybody for who they are and will go to the end of the world for them.
Always Behind and Speed Racer for being completely honest with anything and everything.
Corinowalk for being through a lot in her life and yet being such a strong person.
And Farmpony for being just so gosh darn friendly!
There are plenty other people on this forum that I admire, but these are the first ones that come to mind.
|Regan7312 ||12-10-2010 10:11 PM |
Always Behind and Speed Racer- they are honest and tell it like it is. They seem very wise also. :-)
|Spyder ||12-10-2010 10:47 PM |
I will have to think this through. Will reply in a bit.
Fist a thank you to MIE for putting a general topic like this out in the open and not hidden behind the veil of a private forum where the other thread was.
|kevinshorses ||12-11-2010 03:51 PM |
This is a really great topic. Presently I spend all day with a three year old and this forum helps keep my sanity. I like all the regular posters in the "other thread". I consider you all friends although it's likely we will never meet. Speedracer, Corinowalk, Smrobs, AlexS and all the others. I have learned an incredible amount about areas of horsemanship I would have never known about thanks to the likes of Spyder, Strange and MIeventer.
Barry Godden is my favorite poster. He always writes something thought provoking and intelligent. Some threads I open when I get to them but I always open anything Barry posts because I know I will enjoy reading it.
Just like with the Oscars I'm sure I forgot many that I look forward to hearing from.
|equiniphile ||12-11-2010 06:58 PM |
I have to agree with kevin and say Barry Godden. I love reading his posts, he has such experience and takes a lot of time to explain himself!
I've learned so much from so many people on this forum, it really is a spectacular place. MIEeventer, kevinshorses, Spyder, Speed Racer, AlwaysBehind, anabel, Kitten Val, farmpony, Sunny, Wallaby, Hoofprints in the Sand, Allison Finch.....I could go on forever!! Also, I love reading Tamma's posts in the teen talk section, she provides such inspiration! :D
|Katesrider011 ||12-11-2010 07:03 PM |
I'll have to say Spastic_Dove. I enjoy reading her posts. As well as Speed Racer. She's a good arguer, or should I say is extremely well at expressing opinions?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0