The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jokes and Funnies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/)
-   -   Now I have seen it all! (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/now-i-have-seen-all-73003/)

franknbeans 12-12-2010 06:02 PM

Now I have seen it all!

Just returned from Toys R Us. I have been out of the toy loop for years as the kids are grown, but This is a new Barbie out this year. I find this hysterical, but, have to wonder how long it will really stay on the market, once kids start eating poo as this dog does.:shock: Recycle, you know!:lol:

Poop & Scoop™ Barbie® - Doll Diary - www.dollstuff.net

I also find it unbelievable that any self respecting Barbie would actually scoop her own poo. Oh-and apparently there is a kitty version, with self clumping litter. There is also a dog set with a dog who drinks and lifts its leg......

Barbie Potty Training Pups - Mattel - Toys "R" Us

Think I will wait for the farm animals.....or the scented version.
:rofl:

A knack for horses 12-12-2010 06:39 PM

Well, I still want to be barbie, because the witch has everything, even if she has to clean up recycleable dog poo. :roll:
Hmmmm...I think Matel is at a loss for new ideas...thats pretty funny

tinyliny 12-12-2010 10:37 PM

That is a hoot! At first I thought is was a joke. It isn't , is it?

franknbeans 12-12-2010 10:57 PM

No-no joke. I even bought one of each of the pooper scooper and the leg lifter...have to figure those may be collectors items......at eht least they are conversation starters!

Delfina 12-12-2010 11:01 PM

Nope, not a joke! Someone gave my lil kiddo the dog a few years ago. It was recalled though due to issues with the magnets, guess they've fixed it and released a new version.

My kiddos thought it was the most hilarious thing ever.

Hubby bought them the Breyer barn cleaning set with plastic horse manure this year, I am guessing they will love it. Now why don't they love cleaning up REAL horse manure!?

franknbeans 12-12-2010 11:03 PM

or scooping poop of any sort...that is the million dollar question. :-)

Delfina 12-12-2010 11:09 PM

Very true..... they love to sit on my tack box and point out any that I have missed though!

ridergirl23 12-13-2010 12:22 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha thats just hilarious. the coolest barbie I ever had just swam, didnt pick up poop or anything!!!!

sarahver 12-13-2010 12:25 AM

Franknbeans, what cracked me up the most by far was your comment of 'no self-respecting barbie would scoop her own poop.' Tooooo funny.

franknbeans 12-13-2010 08:03 AM

^^ yeah-I would have thought she would have a "person" to do that...:-))