The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Free Digital Drawings! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/free-digital-drawings-73105/)

goodcallsenator 12-13-2010 07:05 PM

Free Digital Drawings!

HORSES ONLY

When I go home for Christmas break on Friday I want to do some digital drawings so I don't get bored :P I don't really have any examples expect this one: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...sc/charlie.png

I'm only taking 3 at the moment because I don't want to feel bad if i don't get to them all (I have 2 weeks for break and don't know how much I will actually get done) and if I finish the 3 with time to spare I will take more. :)

If you want the horse in a different position than it is in the picture please provide multiple pictures.

lilruffian 12-13-2010 07:13 PM

Ooo how about me? You can take a look in my barn & choose any pics you'd like (dont care which horse either lol)!
Hope you have fun with this :D

lilruffian 12-13-2010 07:13 PM

If those are too small, i can upload some

goodcallsenator 12-13-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilruffian (Post 850117)
Ooo how about me? You can take a look in my barn & choose any pics you'd like (dont care which horse either lol)!
Hope you have fun with this :D

Cool! :) do you want like one of each horse? what positions? what sort of backgrounds (solid, original [the background in the picture], other) ? do you want a collab with all the horses in one picture? do you want me to do that says sold next to it?

Orders:
1. lilruffian
2. empty
3. empty

lilruffian 12-13-2010 07:33 PM

Just use your imagination i guess lol I'm sure you'll be able to make it look great. I was thinking maybe a collage of Chico & Bella, as those are the 2 i have right now... not too particular about head/body shots... If it helps, i ride Chico in pink & Bella in purple lol

HeroMyOttb 12-13-2010 07:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
can I have one!? Is this picture ok?

goodcallsenator 12-13-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilruffian (Post 850150)
Just use your imagination i guess lol I'm sure you'll be able to make it look great. I was thinking maybe a collage of Chico & Bella, as those are the 2 i have right now... not too particular about head/body shots... If it helps, i ride Chico in pink & Bella in purple lol

okey dokey! I'll start Saturday morning porbably

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroMyOttb (Post 850154)
can I have one!? Is this picture ok?

I'll give it a shot! :) Any specific setting or colours? If you have any other picture you like of that horse it may help some :)

Orders:
1. lilruffian
2.HeroMyOttb
3. Empty

HeroMyOttb 12-13-2010 08:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I like blues for colors but just do what you want, and here are some more photos!! :)

HeroMyOttb 12-13-2010 08:09 PM

I have so many pictures if you need more :)

goodcallsenator 12-13-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroMyOttb (Post 850188)
I have so many pictures if you need more :)

I think these will do for now :) I'll send you a message or something if I end up needing more :)