The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Stories and Poems (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/)
-   -   the long journey... tell me i should go on (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-stories-poems/long-journey-tell-me-i-should-73206/)

lildonkey8 12-14-2010 09:13 PM

the long journey... tell me i should go on

i am only 8 years old and whant to share this. give me input?:-P

PintoTess 12-14-2010 10:08 PM

share what??

tinyliny 12-14-2010 10:16 PM

Lildonkey, speak. I don't know what you want to say but I am listening.

Cowboy Ken 12-19-2010 10:33 PM

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step...
We all anticipate your words to follow little donkey...
Begin!

Katesrider011 12-19-2010 10:58 PM

Please do share

lildonkey8 12-19-2010 11:04 PM

sorry everybody-

okay here it goes-

there was once a herd of horses who lived in georgetown, australia. one day they decided they would travel to the US. they set of as soon as possible.they started traveling the day after and found it to be harder than they thought...but they kept on going. eventually, they came to the ocean. at first they did not know what to do, until they saw a large abandoned raft by the shore. so they swam out to the raft and started moving. the enjoyed the wind coming off the water. after a while the younger ones got dizzy and one fell off! that had started commotion and a nother fell. the horses had chance to get them so the sat there watching them float of in misery. after hours of silence they heard a weak nicker out on the water. everyone started to get more alert. then they heard another and they saw the two. eventually the two youngsters got to the boat shaking, it took a VERY long time for them to recover.

im not going to continue with out replys.

Katesrider011 12-19-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lildonkey8 (Post 857922)
sorry everybody-

okay here it goes-

there was once a herd of horses who lived in georgetown, australia. one day they decided they would travel to the US. they set of as soon as possible.they started traveling the day after and found it to be harder than they thought...but they kept on going. eventually, they came to the ocean. at first they did not know what to do, until they saw a large abandoned raft by the shore. so they swam out to the raft and started moving. the enjoyed the wind coming off the water. after a while the younger ones got dizzy and one fell off! that had started commotion and a nother fell. the horses had chance to get them so the sat there watching them float of in misery. after hours of silence they heard a weak nicker out on the water. everyone started to get more alert. then they heard another and they saw the two. eventually the two youngsters got to the boat shaking, it took a VERY long time for them to recover.

im not going to continue with out replys.

Not going to continue without replies? I know you're only 8, but you shouldn't worry about what other people think. Don't be afraid to express yourself.

lildonkey8 12-19-2010 11:38 PM

katesrider011, you inspire me i am going to ask you to be my friend

Katesrider011 12-19-2010 11:42 PM

I'd like to hear more.

lildonkey8 12-19-2010 11:43 PM

ill type some out right know