The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   How do you make beaded browband?!:D (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/how-do-you-make-beaded-browband-73214/)

englishrider 12-14-2010 11:18 PM

How do you make beaded browband?!:D

Me and my barn buddy were thinking of ways to earn a couple extra cash and we thought BEADED BROWBANDS!!! and then we came back to reality and thought, "we have no idea how!" so we were wondering if you could help us clearly step by step, though typing it, pictures, or videos! We are really excited about this, so please include the materials needed for this exciting project!
:D Thank You, All Help Is Appreciated!! :D

cosmomomo 12-15-2010 02:13 AM

I don't know how to make those, but just an FYI for you. Most people that make those kinds of things aren't going to want to give away how to make them. More than likely they are selling them too. I make horse-hair bracelets for instance, and I would be upset if one of my friends asked me how to make them and started selling them for cheaper. It would take my customers away, get what I'm saying? There is no hurt in figuring out how to make one yourself, or looking it up, but I don't think you are going to get very many replies on how. =/ Who knows though, maybe :) Either way, good luck.

englishrider 12-15-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmomomo (Post 852153)
I don't know how to make those, but just an FYI for you. Most people that make those kinds of things aren't going to want to give away how to make them. More than likely they are selling them too. I make horse-hair bracelets for instance, and I would be upset if one of my friends asked me how to make them and started selling them for cheaper. It would take my customers away, get what I'm saying? There is no hurt in figuring out how to make one yourself, or looking it up, but I don't think you are going to get very many replies on how. =/ Who knows though, maybe :) Either way, good luck.

Ya, I definitely get that! =D Thanks for the advice, I'm just going to fiddle around with it, you know? and horse haired braicelets that sounds really neat! :D

BecArabian 12-15-2010 10:34 PM

i dont know id think yous better off buying one but again my friend got a pretty good one 4 $50 so not sure:-P

englishrider 12-16-2010 12:59 AM

ya, but me and my friend want to start making hem and selling them:P haha, I think I figured it out but im not sure :/ hmmm

WickedNag 12-16-2010 07:53 AM

I think I would youtube it. I think they have videos of everything :)

englishrider 12-19-2010 04:13 PM

Thank you WickedNag, i tried its crazy because they don't have it, haha!