The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Western Pleasure SAFE gelding, beautiful & cheap! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/western-pleasure-safe-gelding-beautiful-cheap-73558/)

triplembwp 12-19-2010 02:29 PM

Western Pleasure SAFE gelding, beautiful & cheap!

Sadly, I'm selling my gelding, Moose. I learned a lot quicker than we thought I would. He's 5k- what I bought him for, but he's in way better shape than then. 16 hh, 9 years old, by Simply Hot and out of Zippo Pine Bar mare, sound and has always been. Here is his add description on Equine.com:

This gelding taught me western pleasure. Broke, beautiful, safe, and would be a great first show horse. Has all the buttons- turns on the forehand, sidepasses. Has done well at local shows for western pleasure. Take him to a ranch or 4-H show and I'm sure he'll bring home ribbons! Always willing to please & tries his best with anything I ask him. He's a tank; would make a great roping horse. I was his 3rd owner, the first who's not a trainer. Would make a great husband horse. Does the trail class well, and learned quick. My trainer's 5 yo daughter can take him over the bridge like a pro. Sound, loads, bathes, ties, stands for farrier, I can clip him with no halter & he'll fall asleep. Trail rides- crosses/swims in water. Can be ridden bareback with no bridle/halter! Will be shown until sold.
Sadly, I'm excelling. Will trade or lease, accepts payments.
VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE! Type in "Simply Hot Secret".
----NEW video of him warming up and showing!

Link to his add:
Simply Hot AQHA gelding- quiet, safe! | Buy this Horse at Equine.com

Feel free to ask me any questions!
Melanie

Amlalriiee 12-21-2010 05:41 PM

Location?

equiniphile 12-21-2010 05:45 PM

^^The ad on equine.com says Georgia.

Good luck selling him!

Amlalriiee 12-21-2010 05:57 PM

oh bummer!

triplembwp 12-21-2010 09:26 PM