The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (
-   -   Western Pleasure SAFE gelding, beautiful & cheap! (

triplembwp 12-19-2010 02:29 PM

Western Pleasure SAFE gelding, beautiful & cheap!
Sadly, I'm selling my gelding, Moose. I learned a lot quicker than we thought I would. He's 5k- what I bought him for, but he's in way better shape than then. 16 hh, 9 years old, by Simply Hot and out of Zippo Pine Bar mare, sound and has always been. Here is his add description on

This gelding taught me western pleasure. Broke, beautiful, safe, and would be a great first show horse. Has all the buttons- turns on the forehand, sidepasses. Has done well at local shows for western pleasure. Take him to a ranch or 4-H show and I'm sure he'll bring home ribbons! Always willing to please & tries his best with anything I ask him. He's a tank; would make a great roping horse. I was his 3rd owner, the first who's not a trainer. Would make a great husband horse. Does the trail class well, and learned quick. My trainer's 5 yo daughter can take him over the bridge like a pro. Sound, loads, bathes, ties, stands for farrier, I can clip him with no halter & he'll fall asleep. Trail rides- crosses/swims in water. Can be ridden bareback with no bridle/halter! Will be shown until sold.
Sadly, I'm excelling. Will trade or lease, accepts payments.
VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE! Type in "Simply Hot Secret".
----NEW video of him warming up and showing!

Link to his add:
Simply Hot AQHA gelding- quiet, safe! | Buy this Horse at

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Amlalriiee 12-21-2010 05:41 PM

equiniphile 12-21-2010 05:45 PM

^^The ad on says Georgia.

Good luck selling him!

Amlalriiee 12-21-2010 05:57 PM

oh bummer!

triplembwp 12-21-2010 09:26 PM

where are you located?