The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   LF:Nice dark brown leathers, bridle, girth (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/lf-nice-dark-brown-leathers-bridle-74091/)

EventinginMI 12-26-2010 01:45 PM

LF:Nice dark brown leathers, bridle, girth

Hi! I recently bought a dark brown saddle, and am looking for nice-quality leathers, and a bridle.

If someone has a brown leather or neoprene girth in a 50 to 54, I may consider it. I know the local tack store has a girth I've used before in black, for sale in brown, so I can just pick one up there, but if someone in HGS has one... all the better!

The leathers- I can get at the local tack shop for about $80, a very nice calfskin pair with a nylon core. These will be my jumping/eventing leathers, so I would like some nice quality leathers, preferably with a nylon core. They don't need to be calfskin necessarily; I just loooooove that super soft leather!

The bridle- I've looked online, and though I've found some, I'd like a higher-quality bridle. I figure I can buy a nicer one used for under $50 than new. (If you have more expensive ones, feel free to post- I may have some wiggle room in my budget.)

I'd appreciate pictures and prices, but especially prices! =]
Thanks for looking.

TheRoughrider21 12-26-2010 10:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a dark brown bridle for sale. It's a Camelot Gold, boughten in July of this year. I only use it for lunging my horse and I've only ridden with it maybe 5 times. It's horse sized and in really good shape. I'm only selling in because my horse needs an oversized. $45 buyer pays shipping o.b.o

I'll upload more/better pics later. My internet's being extremely slow right now.

TheRoughrider21 12-26-2010 10:55 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some more pics, sorry for the bad quality. Matching reins will come with the bridle...I just have different one on right now.

EventinginMI 12-26-2010 11:08 PM

Sorry, $45 for that bridle just isn't reasonable to me. I can get one with a flash for $45 new. Thanks, though!