The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - Moving: High end Fly whisk, English Bridle and Breastplate (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/moving-high-end-fly-whisk-english-74161/)
Moving: High end Fly whisk, English Bridle and Breastplate
I am moving to New Zealand and there are concerns bringing the following items over due to biosecurity
1. High end Fly Whisk, Bamboo and leather, real horse hair, Chestnut color. Made in England, not cheap china import. Horse hairs do not come out. Nice and thick. $50.00
2. Dover Circuit Padded Bridle, with Korsteel full cheek snaffle bit, laced reins, oak bark color. EC less than 1 year old. Cleaned and cared for regularly
3. Matching Dover Breastplate to above saddle with running martingale attachment. Only used 2 or 3 times. EC $50.00
Please call me at 715 884 2244, rather than email me or email me at email@example.com Please do not post back to this forum, as it will be difficult for me to monitor...
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.