The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Technology (http://www.horseforum.com/technology/)
-   -   I got a LAPTOP :D (http://www.horseforum.com/technology/i-got-laptop-d-74213/)

RedTree 12-28-2010 01:20 AM

I got a LAPTOP :D

Bought my first laptop today :) using it right now haha it's soo cool.
Its a COMPAQ has 500 something and 2gig something else lol I actually fail with technological terms, but the main thing it's mine and it will do its purpose well.

Now I have my very own laptop for all my own stuff, best thing is I can put a background of Buzz :P
This laptop will also go to uni with me next year or if i decide not to go next year the year after.

The laptop only cost $399 so I am super happy about that as well :D

Carleen 12-28-2010 02:34 AM

That's exciting! I bought my first laptop two summers ago, it died after like 4 months of using it LOL but it was also the absolute cheapest one I could find.. I think it was like $200.

RedTree 12-28-2010 03:36 AM

aww haha this one had been marked down from like $500 or something so hopefully it will last :P

mbender 12-28-2010 07:22 AM

I got my son one for christmas. Not top of the line but decent! Little sh*t won't let me use it. What the heck? Does yours have a webcam? Our does and I don't like it. I don't want my son using it anyway!
Posted via Mobile Device

RedTree 12-28-2010 07:26 AM

haha now why would he share when he can spend all day everyday looking at well..... I hope you get my drift :P unless he is younger then it's playing games

Mine does have a webcam :) Havn't used it yet as I am not to sure how to lol I had to ask the shop keeper lots of questions

mbender 12-28-2010 07:30 AM

He better not be looking at well... He's 12. When he's back at school I'll find out! Hey, if you get your webcam working maybe we could talk?
Posted via Mobile Device

RedTree 12-28-2010 07:38 AM

haha 12.. hmm I don't know he very well may be pubertys kicking in lol
I will trry and twidle with it... but right now I'm in my pjs lol

mbender 12-28-2010 08:02 AM

Ya, well he must have something to hide as I went in his room looking for it and had to wake him to ask where it was. Oh my gosh he put up a fight and made me turn around so he could ?delete? Something? Oh brother. Just great!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

MIEventer 12-28-2010 09:22 AM

WOO HOO! Congratulations!