The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   What do you do on here? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/what-do-you-do-here-7437/)

moomoo 03-31-2008 03:06 PM

What do you do on here?

Does anyone have a little routine when they come on here?

I usually go on My Posts, Since last visit, look around a bit and sometimes on Unanswered

Does anyone esle have a little routine? :lol:

PoptartShop 03-31-2008 03:36 PM

I check all the new posts. :) & most of the topics; & also messages if I have any.
Buttttt I go to the Game Board the most!

Rachluvshorses4eva 03-31-2008 07:46 PM

I go from, check my messages, then go bottom to top and look in each thread!

buckaroo2010 03-31-2008 09:17 PM

1st I go to the Game secton to see if poptartshop has been on yet lol :lol: :lol: then i go to the Generally off the topic decussion then meet comunity and the horse health and training and grooming lol then i got to the Chat room baord thing :)

ilovemyhorsies 04-01-2008 06:32 AM

i.....

-horse pictures
-games
-critique
-then i just browse around

Vidaloco 04-01-2008 07:13 AM

I check the mods section first to see if there have been any alerts sent or problems.
I usually check to see who is on, whos been on etc. check my posts then check posts since last visit. Lately its been like 4 pages or so :shock: I've been having eye problems so havent been reading them all but I usually do. check unanswered posts, I am usually on for a few hours in the morning and then again in the late afternoon so do all this several times a day. I like the general, off topics and pictures the best. I check the newest member to see if they have posted anything too.

.Delete. 04-01-2008 10:20 AM

I haunt the critique section and training. when i look at everything then i lurk around some more.

mlkarel2010 04-01-2008 07:44 PM

i check all my emails on all the topics I watch, and then i usually start with horse training and tack and equipment and horse riding..... and then make my way to the other ones because I have nothing better to do