The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   WANTED: Girls Jacket & Shirt (English) (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wanted-girls-jacket-shirt-english-7451/)

luvs2ride1979 03-31-2008 09:28 PM

WANTED: Girls Jacket & Shirt (English)

My daughter has decided she does NOT want a Navy hunt coat... So, I'm looking to see if anyone here has a Gray, Light Blue, or other color Hunt jacket, size 14 or 16 girls. I need the waist measurement 30-33". Almost every girl at the last show had a Navy coat, and she is big on NOT going with the flow, lol.

I'll need a shirt to match too, preferably not white (though she will consider white, lol). Yellow, light blue, or a subtle pattern shirt in a size 16.

I'm on a budget (these are just small local shows), but I do have a lot of new things I can trade or I can pay by Paypal. Things for trade: AP Saddle pads, Dressage pads, Dressage & AP pad with sheepskin saddle lining, ThinLine pad, sheeskin half pad, Woof boots, half chaps, Irideon Cadence breeches, fancy lunge lines, polo wraps, bits, tack cleaner & conditioner, jointed stirrups, etc.

Please email me with photos and a description. luvs2ride1979@yahoo.com

luvs2ride79 03-31-2008 09:29 PM

Oops, I didn't realize I had two accounts, lol. This one is my main one! :mrgreen:

-xx-sally-xx- 04-04-2008 04:01 AM

i think i have what you're after!!

I have an old-style show hunter jacket.. can't find these in retail stores anymore!!

its a beige John McDougall "Kellyanne" size large 14 waist 34" single vent hunter jacket (with two pockets!! lol)

it looks quite smart with a plain ratcatcher collar shirt (that i have) but thats a large 14? with plain collars and ties is tends to look tacky but looks fantastic with a ratcatcher stock!! you can pick stock + pins up for around $20 pre-tied? if not im sure i'd have one around here somewhere!!

im only selling as i dont think i will grow into it as im quite petite and NOTHING fits.. i ended up getting a custom made jacket ($500 a pop!!)

if you'd like to see photos i'd be happy to upload them!