The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Merlin and Doctor Who? (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/merlin-doctor-who-74583/)

EmilyandNikki 01-01-2011 07:41 PM

Merlin and Doctor Who?

So I'm a fantasy and sci-fi fan. Always have been. So my current favorite shows are Merlin, and Doctor Who, which to me in Canada are both international shows. What are your thoughts on these 2 shows?

Merlin Question's:
Or yeah, anyone else a Colin Morgan(plays Merlin, and I am completely in love with him, and went and skipped seasons just to watch his guest appearance on Doctor Who)

And for anyone that seen Repo! The Genetic Opera, can you look at Uther(Anthony Head) the same way when he tells Morgana he loves her, I know I can't!

Doctor Who:
Who is your favorite Doctor so far?

Who is your favorite out of the traveling companions so far?

Lobelia Overhill 01-02-2011 06:06 PM

I've been watching Doctor Who since I was a kid, the first Doctor I remember was John Pertwee (yes, I'm very very old!)

I liked Peter Davison's Doctor, and Chris Eccelstone. Quite like the new fella as well!

Don't really have a favourite companion as such

I can remember being terrified of the Daleks when I was a kid!

PintoTess 01-02-2011 06:40 PM

Ummmm I have no interest what so ever in these T.V. shows lol. To me they are boring and have no meaning to them. But I do know people that do watch them and they love them! I am not saying that people shouldn't like them, just that I don't like them lol :D

apachiedragon 01-02-2011 07:16 PM

Never seen Merlin, but loved Repo, lol. I was a Buffy fan, so of course I had to see it when I knew ASH was in it.

My brother was a huge Dr Who fan growing up, but I didn't get into it until it came back. I do remember being afraid of the Daleks when I was young as well, Lobelia. Loved 9 and 10, and loved Rose. Haven't seen much of Matt, but what I have seen I've liked. But David Tennant will always be my favorite.

Reiterin 01-02-2011 09:42 PM

I've gotten hooked on Merlin. but I have only seen about half of a season. I am desperately waiting for the next season to start here. - or else I need to move to England. lol

georgiay 03-09-2011 03:31 PM

I love both of these shows soo much!

Check out Torchwood, it's a spinoff of Doctor Who, focused on Captain Jack (ahhh he is sooo dreamy!)

apachiedragon 03-09-2011 04:15 PM

LOVE Torchwood.

ridingismylife2 03-09-2011 04:59 PM

Merlin <3
I love Merlin!
Posted via Mobile Device

FledgeOfNarnia 05-22-2011 03:26 AM

Doctor Who:
I think the directors excellently cast doctors 9-11. That's the right numbers, yeah? I only started Doctor Who this past year. Anyway, love Eccleston, but Tennet is my fav. Smith does alright as well.

Favorite companion? Weeeeell, I don't know. I kinda like 'em all. :D

VelvetsAB 05-22-2011 10:48 AM

Reiterin--Merlin is available on Netflix...
Posted via Mobile Device