The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   My YouTube Channel, more videos to come. Challenge me for other videos! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/my-youtube-channel-more-videos-come-74914/)

yukontanya 01-05-2011 03:48 AM

My YouTube Channel, more videos to come. Challenge me for other videos!

Hey everyone,

Well I know may may of you don't like my approach to horsemanship, but it works for me and it works for horses who others have given up on.

Anyways I will be doing weekly videos, I am looking for challenges or advice on how to approach the work I am doing with theses two horses.

They both need tons of work and I am starting over with them, from the ground up, so keep challenges in the area I am working on right now. GROUND WORK.

I am doing the channel cause I always think theres more to learn, and where can a person learn more then on the internet. Also I am hoping people can follow my journey with theses boys and see what can happen through hard work and time put in. My biggest hope is that other can learn from my mistakes and determination.

Cheers
Tanya

Leave feed back, and ideas. I will start next week a history video on each horse, and goals for each one. Along with starting ground work.

Part One
Part Two

Theses are my first try at videos, they will get better, and after watching them I will clarify some of my statements in future videos, and expand on some points, I am not trying to knock anyone else, this is just how I see things.

JessXxX 01-07-2011 11:50 AM

just to let you know I watched both of them and thought they were really cool! and the ponies are sooooo cute!

Gidget 01-07-2011 04:05 PM

I don't think tooshy is skittish at all....

I do like your horses and I think they are cute.

Also...maybe you can have an IPOD to hold your camera so that we can see you actually interact with them instead of having the camera right up against them. Just my opinion.

yukontanya 01-07-2011 04:06 PM

Thanks, I know I have a tons to learn and to improve on, but I am hoping others can learn from my mistakes as I grow with theses boys.

Gidget 01-07-2011 04:36 PM

I will continue to watch...are they rideable ?

yukontanya 01-07-2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gidget (Post 880553)
I don't think tooshy is skittish at all....

I do like your horses and I think they are cute.

Also...maybe you can have an IPOD to hold your camera so that we can see you actually interact with them instead of having the camera right up against them. Just my opinion.

Tushi is very skittish... he had a broken jaw from before we owned him, be believe he was beaten with a 2x4... I have had him since the summer so you can see how he has come around to me. But others still cant handle him.... Thanks for you in put. I might try doing a video showing me doing things wrong with him, so people can see the difference....

Cheers Tanya

yukontanya 01-07-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gidget (Post 880598)
I will continue to watch...are they rideable ?

Both are rideable, but I have only tried once with Tushi and he FREAKED! that was my fault cause I was pushing way to hard, asking him things I know he could not do. Cash is rideable, and I used he a little at a "dash for cash" event last year, he did awesome. I think there might be a video around of some of the events ill see if I can post them.

Cheers
Tanya