The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Heartland!!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/heartland-74980/)

tbstorm 01-05-2011 07:11 PM

Heartland!!!!

ok since the last eppy was soooo intense i just wanted to know what people are thinking!

i am thinking....
amy and ty may need proffesional help because they have totally wako!!!
im very happy for lou!
i like chase powers!
wanna hurt blair!
what ashley did was sooo sweet!
and since when is heartland a soap opera???

but yea lets talk about heartland!!!!

ShutUpJoe 01-05-2011 07:37 PM

I think they should have followed the book. I don't like Lou with Peter. She should be with Scott, like in the book. I think they thought that the character they picked to play Scott wasn't attractive enough so they brought in Peter. I think Amy and Ty will be fine because that is what the fans want. Or maybe they won't and they'll bend the story more toward the book.

I'd like to see more horse stories and less love drama. Everyone is kissing, fighting, arguing and making up. Ugh.

tbstorm 01-05-2011 07:50 PM

i agree! as much as i like peter scott is the better man!
i know! more horses please!!!! i hope amy ends up with ty or chase!!

ShutUpJoe 01-05-2011 08:58 PM

Nah bring a new hunk in, lol. I'm too old for this. ha ha

MacabreMikolaj 01-05-2011 09:01 PM

I stopped watching it because of this bullcrap drama. It's so annoying - we HAVE soap operas, we don't need a horse soap opera!

I loved Heartland, mostly because they got an actual rider to play Amy instead of an "actress" so the scenes are awesome. The show is great, but I lost interest when it became SO obsessed with the teeny drama instead of about the horses!

tbstorm 01-05-2011 09:24 PM

i duno but that chase powers guy is a cutie until he takes his hat off(serious hat hair and comb over)
they said that they're getting more into the horses again! im happy!!

I love horses 01-30-2011 10:27 AM

I LOVE heartland! I've watched all the series (twice) (=

The last (the road home) was so great! I was so happy, when Ty finally came "home" again and I think Amy was happy too. (:
They should get together again! They have to.

What do you guys think about Badger and Mallory?
I think they are kinda cute together. (:

xXEventerXx 01-30-2011 10:34 AM

amy annoys me so much ! like she is with ty one second and then he does one small thing and trys to fix it and she goes and sobs over it... like when that girl kissed ty he didnt tell her cause it wasnt a big deal and he didnt kiss her so who cares, but when amy had feelings for chase it wasnt a BIG deal to her... like grow up. Ty deserves better than that but he should still stay at the ranch, i liked it when ty dated kit cause he was soo happy. And i dont think scott and lou could have made it work she is too prissy and bossy for him

tbstorm 01-31-2011 06:59 PM

yeah lou is perfect for peter, they're both "high end" people1
and yea amy annoys me too i duno theres just something about her!

as for badger and mallory i dont like it! i like mallory and jake!!!

i love heartland! like yea theres soap operas but this is a horse soap opera and actually its not much of a soap opera cuz theres only some eppys like that!!! they have to keep making them!!!

henrybo99 02-01-2011 08:01 PM

i wish they would show the heartland series on tv here i dont know why they wouldnt i think i read all the books including amys journal but i dont know who peter and chase and all them are i just wish amy and ty would get back together and stay together.