The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Please Note! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/please-note-75105/)

faye 01-07-2011 04:34 AM

Please Note!

At the best of times I call a spade a spade and don't spare peoples feelings, However at the moment I am Extremely Ill!

I have pnuemonia, I should be in hospital however the local hospitals have closed thier doors to all but emergancies as they have Swine flu outbreaks. Bodelwyddan hospital, Ysbyty Gwyndd, Arrow Park and the Countess of Chester hospital all closed, the only one accepting people is Llandudno and they are a tiny little cottage hospital which is being over run, so I am being treated at home.

when I am ill I have a tendancy to turn into the B*tch from hell so I give you fair warning, I will try to be nice (or normal anyway) but If I get nasty on a thread you are most welcome to pull me up about it! Please don't take it personaly!

Also, please excuse any spelling or grammer mistakes and any posts I make which don't make sense. I will be very slow in replying to threads so If people are quicker thingsmay get out of order and not make sense. Sorry! (it has taken me the best part of 30 mins to type this)!

TaMMa89 01-07-2011 08:30 AM

Oh dear... :sad:

Get well soon! And now close your computer and have some rest!

MIEventer 01-07-2011 08:51 AM

OMG, I am so sorry that you are terribly ill. Pnemonia royaly sucks, and I wish you well! Sending good vibes your way *twiddles fingers at laptop*

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6UjrgP-JP4...ll_soon_12.gif

GreyRay 01-07-2011 09:02 AM

Icky! That really sucks!... I wonder if this is how computers catch a virus? :D
Posted via Mobile Device

horserider321 01-07-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaMMa89 (Post 880104)
Oh dear... :sad:

Get well soon! And now close your computer and have some rest!

wow, get well soon!! Drink lots of juice!

mbender 01-07-2011 10:00 AM

Get better faye! It sucks to be sick. I on the other hand get needy. Mommy?... I have the worst stomach ache right now and could die! MIEventer: that is so sweet!
Posted via Mobile Device

dressagebelle 01-07-2011 11:21 AM

I am so sorry. Hope you get better soon. Find lots of books to read, and things to do, so you don't get too bored. Thats my problem when I get sick lol. I have just enough energy to like read a book, don't really want to sleep, so if I'm not entertained enough I start getting antsy. Sending healing vibes your way.

faye 01-07-2011 02:41 PM

Thanks for the well wishes.
Thankfully the insane amount of drugs I'm on is kicking in. I seem to be in the "it'll get worse before it gets better" stage. Hopefully by morning I hope to be in the "you may now breate without your lungs feeling like they are on fire" stage.

I have the internet and enough online fiction to keep me going for a good while, a whole Lirary of books to read (honestly I don't know why mum bothered buying a house she should have just put some beds in a library, we have thousands of books, we are so short of room for books that they are even starting to stack up in the bathroom).

I also have over 40 hours of documentarys and entertainment programs recorded on sky+ although this would require me getting out of bed and going to the lounge which I am not up for just yet!