The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   am i the only one? lol (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/am-i-only-one-lol-75690/)

KawaiiCharlie 01-13-2011 08:35 AM

am i the only one? lol

Just wondering, am i the only person on here that dyes their hair litterally every month..& brightly coloured? lol if not, post pictures of your colourful hair! xD
dyed mine last night, this is what it looks like now.
was the same but with purple instead just before christmas :)

RedTree 01-13-2011 09:00 AM

thats awesome I havnt dies my hair for the past 3 years :( private school, but now I'm out I dont see the point lol

HowClever 01-13-2011 09:17 AM

I used to dye mine all sorts of funky colours years ago.

Its just too much maintenance for me now.

horserider321 01-13-2011 09:43 AM

OMG! your hair looks pretty with blue!! I would post pics of me dying my hair, but I'm not allowed to do that. So lucky you guys!

HopalongCassidy 01-13-2011 09:55 AM

Ha. My sister dyes her hair. She loves to. But since she just had a baby and is having another. she stopped so it won't hurt them. But she loves to.
HaHa how lucky can i get. My sister had a baby when i was 15 and now is going to have her last one now i'm 16. Wow. i'm a young aunt that feels old.

Sunny 01-13-2011 10:03 AM

I used to be the biggest scene kid.
My hair has been blue, purple, pink, white, etc. My favorite was when I had pink and white coon tails.
I also had a middle labret, but I took it out when I kept losing the balls. :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

Ray MacDonald 01-13-2011 10:11 AM

I love to dye my hair!! Not much of the funky colors that I wanted to because my mom would never let me :( But I did dye it red a lot.. like really red! I just dyed it not that long ago to, It is really dark brown.. It looks black lol

Saskia 01-13-2011 07:11 PM

I like dying my hair but the damage done is just not worth it... I'd rather have a good natural hair than bad dyed hair :) But some hairtypes stand up to dying better than others.

KawaiiCharlie 01-14-2011 05:12 AM

haha my hairs not really that damaged considering the amount i dye & straighten it.

& sunny, ive lost count of the amount of balls from my lip studs ive lost lol

Gidji 01-14-2011 05:24 AM

I dye mine non-stop :) Not bright colours though, I'm a bit scared I'll stuff that up. The brightest I've done is a kinda purple-brown. I'm going bright red on Tuesday, saved up the money to get a professional cut and colour. So excited! :D