The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (
-   -   Candi has made wonderful progress! SUPER excited! pics (

HalfPass 01-13-2011 06:17 PM

Candi has made wonderful progress! SUPER excited! pics
8 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone.
I dont post stuff in here that often but I really wanted to share Candi's progress with you all.
Here was a post in the picture section from last week. Check out the photos there.

Then scroll down for her first time jumping today, since last year before her surgery. She didnt jump last year but maybe 6 times or so. Before that she had never done any jumping nor did anyone ride her.

She did really well today! She is fiiguring out how to use her body. I feel she is good pushing from behind but hopefully will figure out to lift her shoulders and forearms more.

My trainer and I cannot be more pleased with her progress.
This all come after a few months of struggling with a different trainer. In a short amount of time Candi is doing way way better. Cantering both directions now which is a very large issue I had with the previous trainer.

oh that is not me riding her in the jumping photos. Not sure if I will jump x rails tomorrow in my lesson or not but can try to get a photo.

I am super super excited at this point! I know we at the very least will get to ride in a few flat classes this summer but with her doing x rails now we may get to even do that too!

One day at a time tho....