The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello there from New Jersey :) (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-there-new-jersey-75787/)

xXkeyotaXx 01-14-2011 11:53 AM

Hello there from New Jersey :)

Hello there i'm Katie :)
I'm from new jersey and love horses like i think we all should love on this fourm!
I don't own any horses but have been riding for about 6-7 years now :)
I hope to one day use the power of trust in horses to help people. Like for people who never even been near a horse and just to show them how cool horses can be and how fun it is to build trust in them :)
In my time i love to draw and write. I always love being in my own world! Dreaming about another place that is all your own to create
My household animals are 2 dogs, a cat, a bunny, and a 17 year old brother :) But the bunny is my first pet and i love her to death <3 her name is laffy taffy :D and yes, i so dearly love my brother to, he like part of my family! [lol im joking on that one, i can be silly]
I am homeschooled ;)
well, i hope i get to know some of you all on this fourm!

Dusty1228 01-14-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXkeyotaXx (Post 889666)
Hello there i'm Katie :)
I'm from new jersey and love horses like i think we all should love on this fourm!
I don't own any horses but have been riding for about 6-7 years now :)
I hope to one day use the power of trust in horses to help people. Like for people who never even been near a horse and just to show them how cool horses can be and how fun it is to build trust in them :)
In my time i love to draw and write. I always love being in my own world! Dreaming about another place that is all your own to create
My household animals are 2 dogs, a cat, a bunny, and a 17 year old brother :) But the bunny is my first pet and i love her to death <3 her name is laffy taffy :D and yes, i so dearly love my brother to, he like part of my family! [lol im joking on that one, i can be silly]
I am homeschooled ;)
well, i hope i get to know some of you all on this fourm!

Helloooooo Newwww Jerseeeeyyy!

Welcome to The Horse Forum!
Have you considered a future job as perhaps a counselor or therapist, using horses, that is? Reading your post that sounded kind of like what you wanted to do. I used to assist in a horse therapy class (mainly dealing with brain damage/head injuries.) and it was just a blast trying to help heal people with horses!

I am so glad to hear that you treat your brother almost like he's family! :wink: Sometimes I hear that can be hard!

Well, welcome, again, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends.:D