The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - FS: Australian Stock Saddle Synthetic Brown with all fittings Brand New (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/fs-australian-stock-saddle-synthetic-brown-75883/)
FS: Australian Stock Saddle Synthetic Brown with all fittings Brand New
Brand new never been on a horse Australian Stock saddle without the horn. This saddle is made by Kimberly Australian Saddles.
Comes with nylon overgirth and leathers, neoprene girth, and brass 4 bar stirrups, Weight is approx. 18 lbs. without fittings, seat Depth is 4", kneepads are 4" SEAT SIZE IS 18" AUSSIE SIZE WITH A 21" TREE MEASURED FROM THE UNDERNEATH. Extra wide gullet.
Asking $200 plus shipping. I realize I'm new on the forum but I have over 87 transactions as a buyer and seller on ebay and have 100% feedback, and if you'd like to check it out send me a PM and I'll give you my ID. I accept PayPal (preferred) but will also accept USPS money orders.
I've added the stock picture but I'm about to go out to the barn and take more. I'm selling as I have no ridable horses right now and it'll be a while before I do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tack Store Write Up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With a horn for an authentic Western appeal the Kimberley Synthetic Stock Saddle is made with easy-care durable woven synthetic fabric flaps and skirts. Equi-suede in the seat poleys and wear patches won’t wear down and won’t lose grip. Put it to work—it’s built for long rides and great for trails or all day in the saddle. Weather-resistant and ultra-comfortable it’s a quality all-around working saddle at a very reasonable price.
• Weather resistant and easy to maintain
• Lighter and more compact than a Western saddle
• Suspended seating system provides a hammock-like “give” and supreme rider comfort
• Natural seating position
• Close contact for great communication and control
• Fully adjustable fit
• Sturdy wood and steel tree
• Nickel plated 4-bar stirrups
• Shock-absorbing neoprene girth with nylon overgirth
• Easy-to-turn nylon leathers
• Plenty of dee rings and attachment points
• Leather trail horn for Western flair
• High-quality durable materials
Text me so we can discuss this! :-) I'm available anytime most days/nights. I'd text ya now but don't wanna wake ya if (prolly) you're sleepin'.
Got it. I'm taking pics now. Keep forgetting.
Is it PURPLE!?!?!?!?!!?
No, my son stole my camera batteries for his xbox controller so I had to use my cell phone. It's dark brown LMAO!!
Come on, tell me it's not my exhausted eyes! LOL So, when ya comin' to visit me so you can see Chili and I can test it out on her? :D
LOL well I have class tomorrow (state licensing boards coming up next week *gulp*) but I could maybe come by this weekend if you're free.
Thank you :)
Posted via Mobile Device
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.