The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   CAN Tack (http://www.horseforum.com/can-tack/)
-   -   help needed - stallion show saddle. (http://www.horseforum.com/can-tack/help-needed-stallion-show-saddle-75997/)

Onetrickpony 01-17-2011 12:02 AM

help needed - stallion show saddle.

Hey ,

I'm thinking about buying the havanna brown show saddle made by Stallion. Im getting it off ebay and I would love to see what it looks like in real life/on a horse. So if you own one and have a picture of it on your horse I would love to see it asap! Thanks ! :D

Saddlebag 02-14-2011 06:51 PM

Did you get the saddle? Never heard of Stallion brand. Makes me a little nervous that it might be an asian saddle.

Onetrickpony 02-16-2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saddlebag (Post 928631)
Did you get the saddle? Never heard of Stallion brand. Makes me a little nervous that it might be an asian saddle.

Yes, I did get the saddle. My friend has the stallion training saddle in real life, so I know what it looks like :-)

Saddlebag 02-25-2011 10:34 PM

Someone else enquired about them and the general consensus was "NO", that they are cheap. Someone said the tree is hollow fiberglass. Good luck with it.

Onetrickpony 03-23-2011 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saddlebag (Post 941632)
Someone else enquired about them and the general consensus was "NO", that they are cheap. Someone said the tree is hollow fiberglass. Good luck with it.

huh, im happy with it.:-)

WickedNag 03-23-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onetrickpony (Post 892321)
Hey ,
I'm thinking about buying the havanna brown show saddle made by Stallion. Im getting it off ebay and I would love to see what it looks like in real life/on a horse. So if you own one and have a picture of it on your horse I would love to see it asap! Thanks ! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onetrickpony (Post 930465)
Yes, I did get the saddle. My friend has the stallion training saddle in real life, so I know what it looks like :smile:

Glad you like it but that didn't make any sense. First quote says you want to see one in real live second said yes but your friend has one so you already know.

Onetrickpony 04-03-2011 02:06 AM

Sorry I worded that wrong. I was buying the show saddle, and I wanted to see what it looks like on the horse. My friend has the training saddle (which is the same shape but different colour, and hers is roughout) so I knew it wasn't an asian saddle. :-)

Saddlebag 04-11-2011 09:50 AM

How do you know it isn't Asian made?

Onetrickpony 04-15-2011 01:47 AM

Well, actually, I don't know. But it really doesn't matter cause it works and I like it and it fits both my horse and me.