The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Wtb:english saddle pads (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wtb-english-saddle-pads-76004/)

Gidget 01-17-2011 02:53 AM

Wtb:english saddle pads

Interested in some english saddles pads as I like to collect them and have different colors.
AP or shaped pad. I have a 17.5" saddle so needs to fit that. No straight cuts needs to contour to the horses back. Oh and no super thin ones.

Thanks!

Dianemc 01-17-2011 09:43 AM

I have a PRI forest green/navy trim contour pad - $10 + shipping - mccarthy@computer.net - for picture

ADollopofDaisy 01-17-2011 09:43 PM

I have a navy blue saddle pad, pretty thick. the stitching at the bottom came a little undone, but thats just the decoration stitching. i just realized that each side of the saddle pad has a different pattern(of stitching), but its not that noticable when being used.
picture1:(the bottom shows the pattern that is on the top)
for sale :: IMG_8986.jpg picture by adollopofdaisy - Photobucket

picture 2:

picture 3: (where the stitching is undone)

i would take $10 including shipping.

Gidget 01-17-2011 11:57 PM

ADOD..I LOVE IT!

I can take it over to my mom's house..she knows how to sew or I can ghetto stitch it (by hand...i'm terrible but it works!)...this color would look so good on her and the brown will look good with my saddle.

I need to put some money in the bank and I can buy it.
Do you do paypal? Thats the only way I prefer it as I have been scammed on here.

Thanks!

Gidget 01-17-2011 11:58 PM

oh one more thing..it looks like it's a straight cut...can I have a picture of it where I can see the back seam? The straight cuts don't work with my horse..they pull and wrinkle on her back.

ADollopofDaisy 01-18-2011 06:05 AM

Oh yep, ill post one today, I believe it has a slight curve to the back. And I do have a paypal.
Posted via Mobile Device

ADollopofDaisy 01-18-2011 09:23 AM

here are the pictures.
it does have a curve, not sure if its the amount that you are looking for.

full saddle pad:
for sale :: IMG00053-20110118-0901.jpg picture by adollopofdaisy - Photobucket

pattern on one of the sides:

pattern on the other side:

Gidget 01-18-2011 01:49 PM

that will work!!!!!! YAY!

so ten altogether or?

Can you hold it for me untill I put some $ in the bank today?

She will look sooo cute!

Was this a homemade pad? I don't mind if the patterns are different.

Oh..btw..nice ribbons ;)

ADollopofDaisy 01-18-2011 02:25 PM

Yay! Yeah I can hold it until you get the money. Haha no I wouldn't be able to make a saddle pad, I guess I got a diff one. Hah thanks, just from my riding camp ;) oh and when I ship it, it might have to be like shoved into a box, cause its a little long, but it should be fine.
Posted via Mobile Device

justjump 01-18-2011 02:29 PM

Personally, just because it is good for the horse's back, I like to use the Professional's Choice SMX Air Ride Pad. It is really good for your horse's back, and even improved mine's performance! But, if you're looking for a straight english pad, then I hope you find what you're looking for!(: