The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   So incredably bored! Anyone wants a photo edit? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/so-incredably-bored-anyone-wants-photo-76295/)

Gizmo 01-19-2011 07:38 PM

So incredably bored! Anyone wants a photo edit?

7 Attachment(s)
Here are some examples of what I can do. Please let me know if you want any sayings on it. What the animals name is as well. And anything special you want.

Some of these are old from when I played Horseland, but you the the general idea.

Caitlinpalomino 01-19-2011 07:42 PM

i would love one !!! if you could look in my barn at some photos of Pocket! What program do you use???
(and my names Caitlin)i would love something like the 2nd or the 3rd pic!!

peppyrox 01-19-2011 07:51 PM

I'd love one!!! They look really nice :) Could you do one for me using photos from my barn please? Thanks so much :) My name is Kate and my horses name is Jack :)

Gizmo 01-19-2011 08:03 PM

Sure no problem. I will have them done tonight most likely. I will get started right now.

Gizmo 01-19-2011 08:04 PM

Oh sorry I forgot, I use Paint Shop Pro 9

Belle 01-19-2011 08:10 PM

Gizmo, I would love one too please. I love the 2nd one with the white snow effect..I have some pictures in my barn that you can use..
Thanks Gizmo..You have a real tallent there..

Caitlinpalomino 01-19-2011 08:26 PM

thankyou can't wait to see it they look awesome!!

RedTree 01-19-2011 08:43 PM

they are awesome :)
I used to play horseland as well :P did my own horses and could never really figure out how everyone did theres so good (Iused paint lol)
Could you please do one of Buzz AKA Star Command :P
Don't have to use his show name, my name is Annie.
Or maybe put something like Show team Star Command and Annie.... not to sure.
Or even play with the whole Star Command thing from Buzz Lightyear...
haha just throwing ideas out there.
Just go to my barn... every one else seems to be saying that so I will stick to the trend lol, and I always end up posting way to many photos, or you could even go to my photobucket account :)
If theres a password it will most probably be Buzz, but I dont think there is
horses pictures by Lunchboxlegend - Photobucket

Gizmo 01-19-2011 10:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you are. I took it that you liked purple so I used the purple for the background. I hope you like it. :)

Caitlinpalomino 01-19-2011 10:58 PM

wwoooooooooooooooooow that looks awesome thank you so much!!!! i love the purple :p